Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.5 - d2tmo - 5|27|13

Tip us?
 
tylerholbrook
Old
#21  
tylerholbrook's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 593
Join Date: Feb 2011
Alright, so now I try and restore and files missing. .. I know it went to folder 0, what's the easiest way to get my sd card back to normal?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
 
Max)
Old
#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 107
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2metz View Post
Thanks. I always do a full wipe in the bathroom and when flashing a ROM!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
I flashed CM10.1 on CM10, got no problem at all
 
itsmikeramsay
Old
#23  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 11241
Posts: 4,943
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlanta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerholbrook View Post
Alright, so now I try and restore and files missing. .. I know it went to folder 0, what's the easiest way to get my sd card back to normal?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
Its different in 4.2.1 probably for multi profile support.

Sent from my SGS3...

Note 3 powered by Tweaked ROM & ColonelXB maxed at 2.8GHz

Hit the Thanks! Button If I've Helped!
Donations are ALWAYS appreciated!


Twitter: @ItsMikeRamsay
The Following User Says Thank You to itsmikeramsay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tylerholbrook
Old
#24  
tylerholbrook's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 593
Join Date: Feb 2011
I went back to 4.1.2 still was all over the place, I just moved my backups to external and formatted sd card, oh well just lost my titanium backup, just have to download apps again

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
 
itsmikeramsay
Old
(Last edited by itsmikeramsay; 9th December 2012 at 06:33 AM.)
#25  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 11241
Posts: 4,943
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlanta

 
DONATE TO ME
Compiling the next nightly now, with the latest merges....so 1:19AM EST will be the time... I'm also syncing AOKP's 4.2.1 repo, gonna try and get that booting nicely on the d2tmo as well....we'll see how that goes. Next CM10.1 update will be in the morning....

UPDATE: Gonna hold off on compiling CM10.1 again til the morning.... Here's what I'm waiting to be merged.... http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/27466/. If it's merged tomorrow morning, I'll be compiling, if not, I'll still be compiling....

Note 3 powered by Tweaked ROM & ColonelXB maxed at 2.8GHz

Hit the Thanks! Button If I've Helped!
Donations are ALWAYS appreciated!


Twitter: @ItsMikeRamsay
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to itsmikeramsay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zehlek
Old
#26  
Zehlek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1084
Posts: 3,785
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Niagara Falls
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmikeramsay View Post
Compiling the next nightly now, with the latest merges....so 1:19AM EST will be the time... I'm also syncing AOKP's 4.2.1 repo, gonna try and get that booting nicely on the d2tmo as well....we'll see how that goes. Next CM10.1 update will be in the morning....

UPDATE: Gonna hold off on compiling CM10.1 again til the morning.... Here's what I'm waiting to be merged.... http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/27466/. If it's merged tomorrow morning, I'll be compiling, if not, I'll still be compiling....
Is camera close?
 
itsmikeramsay
Old
#27  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 11241
Posts: 4,943
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlanta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
Is camera close?
I got a feeling it is.... this is also close as well.... http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/27466/
Once that merges today I'll compile the next.... "daily" lol

Note 3 powered by Tweaked ROM & ColonelXB maxed at 2.8GHz

Hit the Thanks! Button If I've Helped!
Donations are ALWAYS appreciated!


Twitter: @ItsMikeRamsay
 
Zehlek
Old
#28  
Zehlek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1084
Posts: 3,785
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Niagara Falls
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmikeramsay View Post
I got a feeling it is.... this is also close as well.... http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/27466/
Once that merges today I'll compile the next.... "daily" lol
Sweet thank you
 
itsmikeramsay
Old
#29  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 11241
Posts: 4,943
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlanta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
Sweet thank you
Nice, customizable lockscreen merged!.... Compiling now....will test, if it boots and all is well, the next build will be 12|9|12 @ 10:03am EST

Note 3 powered by Tweaked ROM & ColonelXB maxed at 2.8GHz

Hit the Thanks! Button If I've Helped!
Donations are ALWAYS appreciated!


Twitter: @ItsMikeRamsay
 
rygtuu
Old
#30  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jul 2012
this might seem really stupid but would flashing the 4.2 camera thats somewhere out there work?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes