[GUIDE] How to get a working Google Wallet
First this is a guide from the Verizon Note 2 forums, for those who don't know about it.
All Credit to WarlockLord, ogdobber, and tpmwr, and everyone else involved in this.
Visit the original thread here
Follow these steps, I have done this 3 times already and every time it works, IF you follow these steps.
I HIGHLY suggest using root explorer for this
1. Download the attached zip file, you must extract it, and place everything in their respective folders, backup your current files, rename with .bak on the end, paste the files in their respective folders from the zip. Set the correct permissions as the other files in the folder. Under the "Read" check, owner, group, others. Under "Write", check owner, and press ok.
2. Next, navigate to your build.prop in your /system and edit it to mirror the Galaxy Nexus.
4. Open your app drawer, find the wallet app, from there, set it up, it will say Setting up this will take 5 minutes, you WILL get a force close.
5. From this point navigate to your /system/app and delete the wallet app.
7 Open the play store, download wallet, now set everything up, and add a card, once you have registered a card, it will say the app needs to reset. Reset it, and wait. Once you get back to the screen where you can select your account, close the app.
8. Navigate to your /data/app and delete the wallet.apk in there. DO NOT UN-INSTALL IT!!, This is crutial, ONLY DELETE IT
9. Now head back to your downloaded files from this post and paste the modaco R87 wallet apk back into your /system/app, and set the correct permissions, under the "Read" check, owner, group, others. Under "Write", check owner, and press ok.
11. Now open wallet again from the app drawer and set everything up. It should proceed with no errors if you did everything correct.
12. Once setup, reboot again and open the app again to make sure its still working, and your cards are still there.
13. If its still working, you can now change your build.prop back to
ro.product.model=SGH-I317 or SGH-I317M(which ever variant you have)
If you do not change your build.prop back to stock values, it wll probably break SNote
14. Save the build.prop and exit.
Everything you need to know is in this post, if its not working, you didn't do something correctly, or you missed a step.
VIDEO HOW TO - THANKS TO YELLOWGTO