23rd February 2013, 08:24 PM   |  #341  
Flag C:\Earth\USA\California\Freakmont
Thanks Meter: 318

903 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netnerd

nice! spent 1.09$ at McDonald.
I always feel embarrass spending so little on any stores, I always try to spend atleast a few bucks.

Lol, i work there, its cool. And i just wanted to test if GWallet worked or not.
27th February 2013, 03:52 AM   |  #342  

903 posts
More
Ok, so today i am trying to flash a ROM (for the first time) but i heard we got to reset the GWallet app with the GWallet settings. So i attempted and it hangs at 96% the part with "Deleting all payment information from this device". I have restarted the app many times and rebooted twice already but it just hangs there and after a while returning to the apps it starts all over again and it sits there @ 96%. I want to reset it because without resetting i am not risking flashing a ROM and having my Secured Element borked. Any other suggestions. I am kinda tempted on deleting the .apk and replacing it again...
Any help would be appreciated, Please and Thanks.

Here is a screenshot of what i am talking about.
27th February 2013, 04:08 AM   |  #343  
ATT California USA
Thanks Meter: 129

1,824 posts
if you going to install a new rom WITHOUT wiping data, reset g. wallet is not necessary.
I flashed new rom without wipe all the time, and I never reset g. wallet.
yeah. always make a Titian backup of g. wallet just in case!
The Following User Says Thank You to netnerd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 04:18 AM   |  #344  
Flag San diego
Thanks Meter: 86

436 posts
More
Re: [GUIDE] How to get a working Google Wallet
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicingtaco

Ok, so today i am trying to flash a ROM (for the first time) but i heard we got to reset the GWallet app with the GWallet settings. So i attempted and it hangs at 96% the part with "Deleting all payment information from this device". I have restarted the app many times and rebooted twice already but it just hangs there and after a while returning to the apps it starts all over again and it sits there @ 96%. I want to reset it because without resetting i am not risking flashing a ROM and having my Secured Element borked. Any other suggestions. I am kinda tempted on deleting the .apk and replacing it again...
Any help would be appreciated, Please and Thanks.

Here is a screenshot of what i am talking about.

Go to settings apps wallet clear data. Restart wallet, it should bring you to the main menu.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to cmjkxa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 06:13 AM   |  #345  

903 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netnerd

if you going to install a new rom WITHOUT wiping data, reset g. wallet is not necessary.
I flashed new rom without wipe all the time, and I never reset g. wallet.
yeah. always make a Titian backup of g. wallet just in case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmjkxa

Go to settings apps wallet clear data. Restart wallet, it should bring you to the main menu.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Ok great but now i get a different message. Device Not Ready
"Wallet is unable to proceed until this device is fully initialized. Make sure the device has network access and try rebooting if the problem persists"

Here's a LogCat i ran (hope i didn't ruin my SE):
Code:
D/NfcService( 3251): NFC-C ON

I/InitializeTsaTask(19216): Checking for SE activation.

D/dalvikvm(20645): GC_CONCURRENT freed 262K, 6% free 12589K/13383K, paused 12ms+11ms, total 35ms

W/TsaRequestType(19216): TSA registration failed - code: FAILED

I/InitializeTsaTask(19216): Checking for SE activation.

I/InitializeTsaTask(19216): Done waiting for SE activation. State = SE_ACTIVATION_FAILED

E/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): INITIALIZE_TSA: elapsed=2447ms failed: com.google.android.apps.wallet.init.InitializerTaskDependenciesFailedException: TSA_INIT_NOT_COMPLETE

E/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): INITIALIZE_TSA: waited: failed: com.google.android.apps.wallet.init.InitializerTaskDependenciesFailedException: TSA_INIT_NOT_COMPLETE

E/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): INITIALIZE_TSA: waited: failed: com.google.android.apps.wallet.init.InitializerTaskDependenciesFailedException: TSA_INIT_NOT_COMPLETE

E/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): INITIALIZE_SECURE_ELEMENT: aborting; failedDependencies=[INITIALIZE_TSA]

E/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): INITIALIZE_SECURE_ELEMENT: waited: failed: com.google.android.apps.wallet.init.InitializerTaskDependenciesFailedException: [INITIALIZE_TSA]

E/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): INITIALIZE_SECURE_ELEMENT: waited: failed: com.google.android.apps.wallet.init.InitializerTaskDependenciesFailedException: [INITIALIZE_TSA]

E/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): CHECK_SECURE_ELEMENT_ID: aborting; failedDependencies=[INITIALIZE_SECURE_ELEMENT]

E/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): CHECK_SECURE_ELEMENT_ID: waited: failed: com.google.android.apps.wallet.init.InitializerTaskDependenciesFailedException: [INITIALIZE_SECURE_ELEMENT]

I/InitializerTaskManagerImpl(19216): removed: [INITIALIZE_TSA, INITIALIZE_SECURE_ELEMENT, CHECK_SECURE_ELEMENT_ID]
Last edited by slicingtaco; 27th February 2013 at 06:22 AM.
27th February 2013, 06:37 AM   |  #346  
Thanks Meter: 402

1,125 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicingtaco

Ok great but now i get a different message. Device Not Ready
"Wallet is unable to proceed until this device is fully initialized. Make sure the device has network access and try rebooting if the problem persists"

I changed my phone build prop to Galaxy Nexus, that error message is gone and i continue to set up then i changed back later for the Spen to work after the setup
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetboy02125 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 06:57 AM   |  #347  

903 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetboy02125

I changed my phone build prop to Galaxy Nexus, that error message is gone and i continue to set up then i changed back later for the Spen to work after the setup

****ing Love you bro!!!!!!!!! (no homo). It worked like a charm. People like you make this place a better place each and every day.
The Following User Says Thank You to slicingtaco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 02:15 PM   |  #348  
Thanks Meter: 4

30 posts
is there any available working for in australia?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam10000

is there any available working for in australia?

Sorry, just realised this is a rom question, not a general question. I'm a goose.
2nd March 2013, 09:32 AM   |  #349  
Flag Moses Lake, WA
Thanks Meter: 103

192 posts
More
Instructions 90% accurate-good job!
Hack did not got "exactly as discribed for me, but all the basics are included. I just had to do it in a slightly different order. I am up and running now. This thread's video was invaluable to my success. Other threads led to failure; this one worked. Thank you for taking the time. Well done.
7th March 2013, 09:50 AM   |  #350  
Thanks Meter: 59

364 posts
installed today newest international rom on att note 2, and was able to get wallet working in very few steps.

1.change build to nexus
2.instal wallet from playstore (no FC's at all)
3.delete apk and move newest modaco one (same version as the one on playstore)
4.change build pro back to default

I have no idea why there are modified nfc apks and other stuff, since its not needed

The Following User Says Thank You to DeathEvil For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread