FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

[ROM] 4.2.1|AROMA|TouchWiz| Galaxy SBean V2 12/24/2012 |All-Star Devs|

2,733 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,464
 
By Project: Awesome, Senior Member on 9th December 2012, 08:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th December 2012, 11:56 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Since its based off smooth ROM, does it have true tablet ui?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
 
 
10th December 2012, 12:13 AM |#22  
Project: Awesome's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York city
Thanks Meter: 2,464
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerhead27

Since its based off smooth ROM, does it have true tablet ui?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Yes

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Project: Awesome For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th December 2012, 12:14 AM |#23  
Project: Awesome's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York city
Thanks Meter: 2,464
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazeecracker

Bring over all star

Hey man! What up? Didn't know you had a n7!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
10th December 2012, 12:30 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,152
 
More
Does the TW launcher support landscape?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
10th December 2012, 12:32 AM |#25  
Sultan.Alkhuzaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag makkah
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Hi
When I installed this ROM I started to cry . I have never seen a speed and smoothness on any ROM but this rom oh sh##
Thanx for your hard work

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Sultan.Alkhuzaie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th December 2012, 12:37 AM |#26  
Project: Awesome's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York city
Thanks Meter: 2,464
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharjackmission

Hi
When I installed this ROM I started to cry . I have never seen a speed and smoothness on any ROM but this rom oh sh##
Thanx for your hard work

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Awesome mam! I try.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
10th December 2012, 12:38 AM |#27  
Project: Awesome's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York city
Thanks Meter: 2,464
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninbug

Does the TW launcher support landscape?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

It rotates, but it's all messed up. I'm working on more re-sizing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
10th December 2012, 12:46 AM |#28  
Sultan.Alkhuzaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag makkah
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmogalaxys2

Awesome mam! I try.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Found 2 issues
1 - when I reboot the tablet and started booting , it is no booting normally
2- when I goto settings - about tablet - status , I have settings fc


Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
10th December 2012, 12:49 AM |#29  
krazeecracker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,640
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmogalaxys2

Hey man! What up? Didn't know you had a n7!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Sure Do lol. Couldn't resist the price and the community here is top notch
The Following User Says Thank You to krazeecracker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th December 2012, 01:06 AM |#30  
Project: Awesome's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York city
Thanks Meter: 2,464
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharjackmission

Found 2 issues
1 - when I reboot the tablet and started booting , it is no booting normally
2- when I goto settings - about tablet - status , I have settings fc


Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

What's happening at boot? Mine is working fine. And the settings thing I think may be a problem with smoothrom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes