Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,261 Members 37,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 4.2.1|AROMA|TouchWiz| Galaxy SBean V2 12/24/2012 |All-Star Devs|

Tip us?

igotlostintampa
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Default Re: |Rom|4.2.1|AROMA|TouchWiz| Galaxy SBean V2 12/24/2012 |All-Star Devs|

Hey tmo if I'm bugging you at all with any of my posts let me know. I'm not really asking for an eta or anything I'm just super excited. Once cornerstone is implemented into this ROM it will be the best ROM for our device and its already the most original. You take your time man lol I'd rather have it working well than broken.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
Q/A SENSE 5 FAQ THREAD HERE http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2205276 HAS BEEN ADJUSTED TO DISPLAY THE LATEST REVISIONS FLASHABLE DOWNLOAD LINKS ON TOP OF THE THREAD. THX @ -ViperBoy-. DO NOT POST IN THE DEV THREAD BEFORE CHECKING BOTH Q/A and GENERAL. EVEN TO GIVE PRAISE. THEY ARE AWESOME. THEY KNOW THAT. IF YOU WANT TO TELL THEM TELL THEM IN GENERAL, OR ON THE Q/A THREAD. Thanks a bunch guys
The Following User Says Thank You to igotlostintampa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Project: Awesome
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,463

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |Rom|4.2.1|AROMA|TouchWiz| Galaxy SBean V2 12/24/2012 |All-Star Devs|

Quote:
Originally Posted by rani9990 View Post
You guys should stop asking for ETAS.... i don't know if the dev appreciates it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
No doesn't bother me. I always wanted to ask for ETA's and hated holding back so I don't want you guys doing the same.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Join All-Star Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2076843

If you like my work donate to me!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Project: Awesome For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

duarteslb
Old
Thanks Meter 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmogalaxys2 View Post
No doesn't bother me. I always wanted to ask for ETA's and hated holding back so I don't want you guys doing the same.

Tmo, love your posture. Always correct. You owe us nothing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to duarteslb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

igotlostintampa
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Default i think im gonna start chanting for a progress update

prupdate
prupdate
prupdate
prupdate

lol jk, but seriosuly hows everything coming along?
Q/A SENSE 5 FAQ THREAD HERE http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2205276 HAS BEEN ADJUSTED TO DISPLAY THE LATEST REVISIONS FLASHABLE DOWNLOAD LINKS ON TOP OF THE THREAD. THX @ -ViperBoy-. DO NOT POST IN THE DEV THREAD BEFORE CHECKING BOTH Q/A and GENERAL. EVEN TO GIVE PRAISE. THEY ARE AWESOME. THEY KNOW THAT. IF YOU WANT TO TELL THEM TELL THEM IN GENERAL, OR ON THE Q/A THREAD. Thanks a bunch guys
The Following User Says Thank You to igotlostintampa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bearclaw7380
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 98
Default |Rom|4.2.1|AROMA|TouchWiz| Galaxy SBean V2 12/24/2012 |All-Star Devs|

Tmo said he doesn't mind being asked for ETAs, but lets not be overly excessive about it. Last thing we need is a few chowderheads asking for one every other post.

igotlostintampa
Old
Thanks Meter 372
[QUOTE=bearclaw7380;38585272]Tmo said he doesn't mind being asked for ETAs, but lets not be overly excessive about it. Last thing we need is a few chowderheads asking for one every other post. QUOTE]

Oh I'm not being excessive o.o this thread is just quiet so it is perceived like I'm asking a lot when in reality I wait a few days beforthat on this thread. im not even really asking for an eta. Just asking how everything is coming along in the whole cornerstone area since it seems hard to put something like that in the ROM.

Now that they

mrmrmrmr
Old
Thanks Meter 83
is there any other rom with cornerstone ?
I could try with multirom.

Project: Awesome
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,463

DONATE TO ME

Almost there guys...

Join All-Star Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2076843

If you like my work donate to me!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Project: Awesome For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

igotlostintampa
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Default awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmogalaxys2 View Post
Almost there guys...

Sweet, my device says thank you its more than ready.

mrmrmrmr
Old
Thanks Meter 83
we are more than ready
everything backed up. ready to try the new rom when you release

The Following User Says Thank You to mrmrmrmr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]