Originally Posted by schettj
1) do you have the correct imap prefix set? How many folders do you have?
2) probably because deep cycling the battery under 5% reduces overall battery life
3) you can't? http://www.wpcentral.com/microsoft-s...-deleting-apps
5) possibly never, but I agree that would be awesome
6) don't understand - keyboard should use your global language setting
7) you could always share your bigger skydrive's account with your smaller skydrive account - that should make the space accessable from the smaller account. Do that in the skydrive web interface.
1.) where i can set, here my infos to the imap-syncing issue...
(i think there must be a restriction to the count of directorys, becouse new emails in the exist directorys are synct correct.
i have only a overall of 20 root-directory and a 222 down-under-directorys
i missing a count of 14 root-directorys with 71 down-under-directorys
2.) ok thanks, so how i can configure a first warning at 10 percent and the second at may be on 6 percent?
3.) i know, but i miss a deinstall-routine direct from the app-store, not from the metro-ui
4.) thanks that is new for me, i must play with local group policy...
5.) i hope to
6.) the problem is i'am a german user with a german os, but offen i write english text in different forums, so the dictionary is not automaticly set to "english", very very bad for the typing process...
7.) how does it work, how does i share my bigger account to my smaller account?
at the moment i mapp my bigger account through the windows explorer with the following path: https://d.docs.live.net/xxx
8.) i mean when i start in desktop mode the cmd and i would typing no osd-keyboard will be enabled automaticly, i must push the icon in the tray-list to start the osd-keyboard
1. when will be the fifth cpu kernel available from the tegra3 for less processes like reading ebooks or surfing the web?
This is already happening, it is entirely transparent to the user.
- i don't think that is possible today, becouse the main cpu tact is reduced to 1,3 ghz instead of 1,7 ghz becouse the companion core with 500mhz is not usable, so they reducing the main cores to reach a good battery lifetime
2. when will the stuttering problems on many games will be fixed (like jetpack joyride, baller etc.)
This will probably depend on the game devs. Games like jetpack joyride stutter and lag on my i5-2310 desktop computer when using touchscreen inputs.
- ok thanks so i can only hope that the devs will soon fix this big problem