BeansTown106
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 15411
Location: Springfield, Ma Likes: AllianceRom :) Dislikes: Kangers

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler View Post
Guys, will you please stop arguing.. I screwed up. I don't have service with Verizon to test. I'll see what I need to fix and fix it tonight. There will be a Revision2 ROM. It may be the PARAMS.. but I don't know for sure. I will see what it takes to get the baseband back.

The plans are laid out, executed, and now the task is making things safe. Ralekdev and myself put a special ethical interest in this. It may or may not require a slight hardware modification. I won't say anything about this until Wednesday morning. Come hell or high water, bootloaders will be unlocked Wednessday morning and you can watch it on XDATV. Personally, I'd rather have Samsung leak an unlocked bootloader because this is too powerful.
wow that sounds incredible! "this is too powerful" has me smiling ear to ear haha

My Github: https://github.com/beanstown106
Follow me: @BeansTown106 or +BeansTown106
Current Device's: Verizon Galaxy S3, Note 2, Note 3, T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3, S5
If You Like My work Please Consider a Donation Here! or Here!, if you cant donate at least say thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to BeansTown106 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nnnnr14
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
Sorry guys because of the mess I've made. But I cant wait till Wednesday, even though I'll be in school where there is a computer there's a opportunity to get on XdaTV.

Sent from my rooted galaxy note 2... U mad?
Sent from my HTC One Max using Venom ROM

bose301s
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106 View Post
wow that sounds incredible! "this is too powerful" has me smiling ear to ear haha
Idk, too powerful may mean that you could totally wipe or FUBAR your device, not sure how I feel about that.

B0nes424
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I hate the thought of a potential hardware mod but I am crazy excited about unlocked bootloaders regardless of the cirumstances!!! Keep up the amazing work guys!!!

nnnnr14
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
Soon we'll have cm10, overclocked kernels, twrp! I think all this excitement had given me a headache....

blackbass595
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nes424 View Post
I hate the thought of a potential hardware mod but I am crazy excited about unlocked bootloaders regardless of the cirumstances!!! Keep up the amazing work guys!!!
if it ends up being too crazy then mine might have to stay locked. I sure dont want to bork this phone.

i just really really really want recovery. come on wednesday

"ooooh the files are IINN the computer"

cdmoore74
Old
Thanks Meter 47
"It may or may not require a slight hardware modification."

Why do I have images of doing a PS2 modchip? My eyesight and nerves are not what they use to be you know.

"Personally, I'd rather have Samsung leak an unlocked bootloader because this is too powerful."

Nexus powerful or brick powerful?

B0nes424
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbass595 View Post
if it ends up being too crazy then mine might have to stay locked. I sure dont want to bork this phone.

i just really really really want recovery. come on wednesday

"ooooh the files are IINN the computer"
Agreed...A hardware mod will result in my device staying locked...Not the end of the world because there are plenty of individuals who are set up to mod their phones.

Regardless....Wednesday will be exciting!!!

suzook
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nes424 View Post
Agreed...A hardware mod will result in my device staying locked...Not the end of the world because there are plenty of individuals who are set up to mod their phones.

Regardless....Wednesday will be exciting!!!
It might not be as bad as you think. Could just be a jumper. I have no idea, but we will just have to wait and see.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suzook For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nnnnr14
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
I don't think Adam would release a hardware mod too complicated.

The Following User Says Thank You to nnnnr14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]