Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Straight talk lg optimus dynamic

Tip us?

settlethestorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Straight talk lg optimus dynamic

Hey guys,

I'm having trouble finding any resources on how to root my Straight Talk Lg L38C Optimus Dynamic. I've used the search function on the xda app with no luck. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Sent from my LG-L38C using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to settlethestorm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sjakubos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Very little info

I too have found very little info on this phone. I don't own one but my brother picked one up and he is having problems installing apps. The problem is that apps go to "System memory" which only has 160MB. There is also 1GB "Internal memory". Some apps can be moved to internal however it only takes a few apps that can't be moved to fill the meager 160mb system memory and now you can't install any more apps. Mean while the 1gb internal memory sits nearly empty. Anyone got any advise?

settlethestorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
I agree. That is the same reason I want to root! By far a great phone for the price, but moving apps to the sd would be outstanding! Once again, any advice or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

settlethestorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Bump this all day. Anyone?

momerat99
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Unhappy lg-l38c

Yes this phone would be a whole lot more useable with root no help from google this time bummed

settlethestorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by momerat99 View Post
Yes this phone would be a whole lot more useable with root no help from google this time bummed
Agreed. I have no issues with this phone other than storage. Overclocking would be nice too though lol.

momerat99
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I found that another thread on xda has root method for lg optimus logic only difference is logic gsm dynamic cdma so i am waiting for a reply to see if its cool i hope so root looks pretty straight forward

The Following User Says Thank You to momerat99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

settlethestorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
I found that another thread on xda has root method for lg optimus logic only difference is logic gsm dynamic cdma so i am waiting for a reply to see if its cool i hope so root looks pretty straight forward

Let's hope they can at least shed some light on it!

The Following User Says Thank You to settlethestorm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

momerat99
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Smile root forr lg optimus logic works for lg optimus dynamic

well i went ahead and risked trying the root for lg optimmus logic found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post35809739 on my lg optimus dynamic and this root method worked for my phone so far so good removed a few apps with titanium and everything seems fine i guess the only difference between these two phones is the logic is gsm and the dynamic is cdma thanks for all of your help everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to momerat99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

settlethestorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
well i went ahead and risked trying the root for lg optimmus logic found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post35809739 on my lg optimus dynamic and this root method worked for my phone so far so good removed a few apps with titanium and everything seems fine i guess the only difference between these two phones is the logic is gsm and the dynamic is cdma thanks for all of your help everyone
Can't thank you enough for trying that! I'm going to do it later tonight.