[PREMIUM SOUND] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO (2.0.1.18) & E (1.0.0.12) - Noozy link

Search This thread

Edhieipurr

Feb 24, 2018
Gunakan layanan VPN .

[QUOTE = "emprize, pos: 35252555, anggota: 400353"]
apakah itu semacam equalizer? apakah ini berfungsi pada headset bluetooth? dengan poweramp?

edit: play store muncul "Item ini tidak tersedia di negara Anda" .....
[/KUTIPAN]

Edhieipurr

Feb 24, 2018
Terimakasih, saya mencobanya di Nokia 6 Pie. versi global, bersama Dolby Atmos dax3 porting dari Razer phone 2 bekerja dengan indah

Translation: Thanks, I tried it on the Nokia 6 Pie. the global version, along with the ported Dolby Atmos dax3 of the Razer phone 2 works beautifully.

Last edited by a moderator:

basty25

Feb 24, 2021
App worked on Samsung Galaxy S10e until I updated to Android 11.
Here is the logcat, maybe can someone help us to get the app working again:

JavaScript:
2021-02-24 20:21:19.648 10997-10997/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro, PID: 10997
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: android.media.audiofx.AudioEffect.setParameter [class [B, class [B]
        at com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro.VSPCoreEngine.updateDsp(VSPCoreEngine.java:231)
        at com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro.VSPCoreEngine$4.onCallStateChanged(VSPCoreEngine.java:129)
        at android.telephony.PhoneStateListener$IPhoneStateListenerStub.lambda$onCallStateChanged$10(PhoneStateListener.java:1185)
        at android.telephony.-$$Lambda$PhoneStateListener$IPhoneStateListenerStub$6czWSGzxct0CXPVO54T0aq05qls.run(Unknown Source:6)
        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7656)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:592)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:947)
     Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: android.media.audiofx.AudioEffect.setParameter [class [B, class [B]
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:2072)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1693)
        at com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro.VSPCoreEngine.updateDsp(VSPCoreEngine.java:226)
        at com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro.VSPCoreEngine$4.onCallStateChanged(VSPCoreEngine.java:129)
        at android.telephony.PhoneStateListener$IPhoneStateListenerStub.lambda$onCallStateChanged$10(PhoneStateListener.java:1185)
        at android.telephony.-$$Lambda$PhoneStateListener$IPhoneStateListenerStub$6czWSGzxct0CXPVO54T0aq05qls.run(Unknown Source:6)
        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7656)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:592)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:947)
2021-02-24 20:21:19.657 10997-10997/? I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 10997 SIG: 9

mirsanto

Dec 6, 2021
i can't open this application in my phone after update to android 11. then my feel about music is gone..

GenghisConman

Apr 3, 2023
What happened to this app? It was amazing and has never been matched. Did they sell the technology off to a big company and disappear? They can't have just given up on it? I'm perplexed.

sgs2bad

Jul 3, 2011
There is a new patch for this app that works on android 12, there is a youtube vid explaining all with dl links, working for me on Galaxy S10 plus w android 12

Oki

There is a new patch for this app that works on android 12, there is a youtube vid explaining all with dl links, working for me on Galaxy S10 plus w android 12
It works on Android 14.

Thanks for the tip. I Confirm that the EIZO-rewire™ PRO v2.0.1.18 Patched version Works in My Samsung S21 Ultra with the new One UI 6.0 under Android 14.

Getting and installing it is a little bit tricky:
1. Use Telegram to download the APK from this bot: https://t.me/EIZOBot
2. The App is password protected, to get the password, click on the password button of the Telegram bot. You need to subscribe to the YT Channel and send a screenshot to the Telegram Bot. In a few hours, you will get the password.
3. If you are installing the app on Android 14, you will need to follow these instructions, otherwise, you won't be able to install the APK file.
4. Follow the configuration steps on the OP of this thread.

Finally pure eargasm in rootless Android 14!!!!!

Last edited:
It works on Android 14.

Thanks for the tip. I Confirm that the EIZO-rewire™ PRO v2.0.1.18 Patched version Works in My Samsung S21 Ultra with the new One UI 6.0 under Android 14.

Getting and installing it is a little bit tricky:
1. Use Telegram to download the APK from this bot: https://t.me/EIZOBot
2. The App is password protected, to get the password, click on the password button of the Telegram bot. You need to subscribe to the YT Channel and send a screenshot to the Telegram Bot. In a few hours, you will get the password.
3. If you are installing the app on Android 14, you will need to follow these instructions, otherwise, you won't be able to install the APK file.
4. Follow the configuration steps on the OP of this thread.

Finally pure eargasm in rootless Android 14!!!!!
Have followed the steps but really not sure if it is working, is there anyway to test to see if its working or not ? also can you use both rewire pro and E at the same time ? if it does work its very subtle and not at all like the difference with viper, not wanting to root my tablet but would like to improve the sound
Pixel tablet unrooted A14

Oki

Have followed the steps but really not sure if it is working, is there anyway to test to see if its working or not ? also can you use both rewire pro and E at the same time ? if it does work its very subtle and not at all like the difference with viper, not wanting to root my tablet but would like to improve the sound
Pixel tablet unrooted A14
It works in my Samsung S21 Ultra with OneUI 6.0 )Android (14). I disabled all the effects from the bundled sound processor that comes with OneUI 6.0 before installing Noozxoide ER PRO. I don't know about the compatibility you mention. Just try and share your experience.

Testing if it works is just a matter of switching it on and hearing if the sound is processed or not.

Reactions: bombadier

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WFVtWdA.jpg

Get the most from your Note II sound!!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirep
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dogsbark.noozy
    copyright(c)dogsbark.net

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE DEVELOPER (NOT ME, DON'T DONATE FOR THIS TO ME, THIS IS NOT MY MASTERPIECE)

This also work perfectly with ALL ANDROID PHONE AS WELL.

You wouldn't believe your ear,this is pure AUDIOPHILE EARGASM!!

Install this (just updated) and follow this modelling:
    >>Go to Settings > Sound > Music Effect > Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO/E > OK.
    >>Open Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO/E and configure it according to guide below.

ATTENTION: Please don't flash your phone with any audio mods before using this, it's not necessary, just install this one and forget the other audio mods. This apk already include every sound libs needed. If you install/flash any other sound mods, the sound will be terrible!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESCRIPTION of PRO Series
    A professional audio modeling processor allows you to reproduce surround sound and high-quality content on movies, music or games. Creates non-channeling virtual surround sound from any audio source, including stereo and mono.
    Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
    Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
    This is the latest release with EIZO-SYNC compatible with the future EIZO VSP supports ICS/JB. We deliver you the new [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fastpace...Every bit is amazing.

※PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES※

▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
    TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
    TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
    TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
    TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.

CHANGELOG
    ++ Slight UI adjustments.
    ++ New HD UIs, EIZO-SYNC 1.2 for noozy DFX Switcher.
    -- Added VE-Engine, compensate response at -8db to 0db.
    -- Added native platform lib “noozxoide_WN_HDMI-a.pmo” HDMI-audio.
    -- Handles MKV ultra-high res sampling data streams.
    -- Added more (VSUR), (PSYC) effect levels.
    -- 100% (zero artifact) Virtualizer (Noozxoide LogicSurround™ ES)
    -- Added EIZO-SYNC works with upcoming N Series VSP.
    -- 1 octave bassline (Noozxoide MaxxBass™)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESCRIPTION of E Series
    A VSP virtual-sound-processor delivers elemental premium sound, whether you are playing favorite (games, watching movie) or listening various genres of musics. The experience allows you to configure more than 4 sound elements (Deep, Warm, Bright, Clear) on your headphones or practical speakers with immersive VSUR, or set it to aggressive and powerful sound on your content...
    This time we blended it with a powerful and sophisticated True Voice processor (Noozxoide NogicQ™), is an Q-free true voice processor. It allows you to change sound profiles for your headphone and typically music enthusiast has one or more headphones for listening differ musics. E Series has slightly less Limiter response compare to PRO Series which allows more aggressive sound.
    Overall, delivers higher definition True Voice results audible signals with low latency, low noise, extremely low harmonics, tumble-crystal-clear high signal, unique-ty drive out high-driver equipment, pump-in 16k 16Bit/24Bit sampler beating result.
    This is a full processor-based modeling series without any parametric filter. Be ready for the natural sound on your music, create heart-pumping. Every bit is amazing...

※PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES※

▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER
    Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ E Series”

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
    TURN ON Noozxoide NogicQ™, Choose a "Digital Elements" according to your taste..
    TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.

CHANGELOG
    ++ Fix incorrect typos.
    ++ New HD UIs, EIZO-SYNC 1.2 for noozy DFX Switcher.
    -- Fixed forced close on DSP networks (1.0.0.8).
    -- Added native platform lib "noozxoide_NogicQ.pmo" an elemental FX.
    -- Added native platform lib "noozxoide_WN_HDMI-a.pmo" HDMI-audio.
    -- 1.8 octave bassline (Noozxoide MaxxBass™)

@All: Please don't thank me for this, I'm not taking any credits for this... This is not mine, I simply sharing the great thing from PlayStore... :)
    Re: [PREMIUM SOUND] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO - UPDATED v2.0.1.13

Yes ESD, thats the perfect combo:thumbup:

PowerAmp + DVC off + eq/tone/limit off
    Noozxoide as EQ/engine

The range has improved, keeps the best bits of PowerAmp plus adds depth and clarity, a sort of extra dimension and more seperation :)

Brilliant;)

The instruction in OP to put on unique 3 is way off sounding the best for me.
    Audiophile with a slight tweak is best for me and sounds massively different to unique 3
    But, different setups, tastes, genre, quality of music file etc...

*NeatROM*
    Hey Bob, I agree.:thumbup:
    here's my setup
    Nooz:
    Soft-Clipping compressor> moderate II
    Psychoacoustic processor> large
    Deliver balanced natural soundstage> On
    Digital preset>Audiophile
    VE-Engine>strong
    VSUR>On
    Room size>studio II

PowerAmp:
    DVC off, EQ off, limit off, tone On but use it for volume up exclusively as well as cranking preamp in EQ.
    Settings:Replay Gain>Apply gain/prevent clipping
    Preamp: 4.5 db
    Source: album
    Buffer size: large
    Thread priority: +1

@Deni_NS
    I tried the same settings for the phone speaker. Well, it's surely not even nearly a treat as with headphones, but then again, it's not that tragic considering what we are dealing with.
    Noozxoide 2.0.1.14 is here:
    Re: [PREMIUM SOUND] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO - UPDATED v2.0.1.13

I must say this sounds better than Scooby doo sound(wired) n since beats audio n acid don't work properly ur the king of the hill in my books ,
    but I have one issue my Bluetooth (backbeat go) isn't loud enough nor is the bass anywhere near the quality I get on cheap wired earbuds
    Any fix or anyone here with a similar problem.....
    Any help whatsoever appreciated.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

I use a Nokia bluetooth headset and it is louder through that than just wired.
    I use PowerAmp + Noozoxide but set Direct volume control and Equalizer off in PowerAmp.

Use cheap stuff like very cheap bluetooth headset or the bundled s2 headphones and you are just wasting your time!

There are exceptions and one such thing is Sony Ericsson Walkman in ears that came with the Walkman phones, i even got a spare set for £3:eek: from the market and i am not kidding when i say they are 99% as good as my £119 beats in ears.
    Only problem is there is an awful lot of fakes of them which sound rubbish but look the same but under close inspection you can tell as the Sony Ericsson logo was not straight on one of them and colour was slightly different shade but without a pair of real ones side by side you may not notice, until you get home and hear them:(
    But if you can get them brand new still(?) they are well worth the money.
    They are these that i have, it has a 3.5mm jack just before the remote part so you just ditch that the remote bit because it has the Sony Ericsson adapter on the end of that. http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/10622-Sony-Ericsson-HPM-82-Stereo-Portable-Handsfree-Reviews.htm

Heres some tunes to really give your earphones a work out http://db.tt/LdQdyDIu & http://db.tt/IKzq09Y2

*NeatROM*
    Re: [TRUE AUDIOPHILE] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO - UPDATED v2.0.1.13

Some explanation from hidato_aori

The basic and correct way to fine audio set up, either you have one or multiple frontend or backend filters. Since you are not sure if your are seeking for audiophile or special effect in digital audio, please take a look at below explanation.

CORRECT
    [source] --- [DAC] --- [EQ] --- [AMP] --- [MONITOR]
    [source] --- [DAC] --- [DSP] --- [AMP] --- [MONITOR]

WRONG
    [source] --- [DAC] --- [EQ1] --- [EQ2] --- [EQ∞] --- [MONITOR]
    [source] --- [DAC] --- [DSP1] --- [DSP2] --- [DSP∞] --- [MONITOR]

[1] Audiophile in Digital Audio (0% no filter)
    [source (lossless)] --- [DAC] --- [AMP] --- [MONITOR (XLR)]
    **Some latest XLR Balanced headphone is not work on DSP or EQ.

[2] Special Effect in Digital Audio (100% with filters)
    [source (lossless)] --- [DAC] --- [DSP] --- [AMP] --- [MONITOR (non-XLR)]
    **DSP (Digital Signal Processing) requires SPU or CPU to process the digital signals on-the-fly. DSP can be available on embedded chip or software-layered.

DSP trying to replicates nearly audiophile from the (e.g. Vinyl records) but added fancy effects to simulate an environment and creating magical sweetness on the listening contents. But it cannot break the law of physic by just using only DSP (DOLBY, THX is going to break it). To get absolutely fine audio which is audiophile experience in digital audio. You need all highend equipments with the setup [1]. So there are TWO different basic sound system setup and listening experience you can choose either one or both anytime.

Noozxoide is a software-layer special effect digital audio with added a quantity of ATTACK and RELEASE on the bassline. Create a room in your head with DEPTH, HEIGHT, VELOCITY. and added WET/DRY HREF to make it more organic and less listening fatigue, this modeling is to make your listening content sounds tastier and delicious. Yet leads you to TRUE AUDIOPHILE but to a new world.

SOUND DESIGN with EIZO-rewire PRO

(VSUR) virtual surround, air level, room size
    (PSYC) psychoacoustic, warmth level

Vacuum-Tube Effect = Digital Preset (Audiophile) + (PSYC) + (VSUR)
    Vacuum-Tube 2 Effect = Digital Preset (Soft) + (PSYC) + (VSUR)
    Vacuum-Tube 3 Effect = Digital Preset (UNIQUE II) + (PSYC) + (VSUR)
    Classic Effect = Digital Preset (Audiophile) + (VSUR)
    Modern Effect = Digital Preset (UNIQUE III) + (VSUR)
    Modern 2 Effect = Digital Preset (UNIQUE) + (VSUR)
    Cinema Effect = Digital Preset (Cinema) + (PSYC) + (VSUR)
    Gaming Effect = Digital Preset (Gaming) + (PSYC ) + (VSUR)

Note: When the psychoacoustic (fx) is in effect, MaxxBass (fx) will turns off.

(VSUR) Distance & Velocity

Focus [=.=] -- 1 meter
    Studio [[=.=]] -- 3 meters
    Studio II [[[=.=]]] -- 4 meters
    Live [[==.==]] -- 20 meters
    Live II [[[==.==]]] -- 30 meters

---Sent from my Dorimanx powered GT-i9100 via [ALTIMIT] Network.