Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 47,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN][VRALJB][VRAMC3][VRUEMJ9] Restore to Stock

Tip us?

imnuts
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2974

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdgoth View Post
the server is too slow.....it's not downloading man
I have it posted on my site and at a mirror. Can't really control how fast either one of them are, so I guess you'll just have to deal with it if you really need it now.
Setup a Development Environment
Setup and Use the Android SDK
Stock Odin Restore files

You can find the answer to all of your questions right here. If that doesn't work, then try this or this

2swizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

owenbeals
Old
Thanks Meter 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I have it posted on my site and at a mirror. Can't really control how fast either one of them are, so I guess you'll just have to deal with it if you really need it now.
Can this be used to return to factory settings or to unbrick after unlocking the bootloader

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Daily Driver Galaxy S4, Backup phone Droid RAZR HD Other Backup Phone HTC One... my wife is now rocking my old Galaxy Note 2

For Awesome Android Root Videos, Phone, Accessory, and Rom Reviews check out http://youtube.com/droidmodd3rx

Balsta
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenbeals View Post
Can this be used to return to factory settings or to unbrick after unlocking the bootloader

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
I was wondering if this would relock the boot loader too

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

imnuts
Old
Thanks Meter 2974

DONATE TO ME
From what I was told in IRC, this will relock your bootloader. I am going to extract the files and re-tar them in a package that will restore you to stock but retain the unlocked bootloader then, just haven't gotten to it yet.
Stock Odin Restore files

You can find the answer to all of your questions right here. If that doesn't work, then try this or this
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imnuts For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joshw0000
Old
Thanks Meter 423
This is an invaluable tool. Thanks!

Guys, don't forget about Triangle Away if you've tripped your flash counter. It doesn't look like it's been updated for the I605 yet but we've only been unlocked for a couple days. My guess is it'll soon be updated if it doesn't work already.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

spiderbolt
Old
Thanks Meter 4
thanks so much imnuts for this i just bricked my phone trying to unlock the bootloader ( operator error) downloaded this flashed with odin rerooted and unlocked bootloader all within about n hr so thanks so much for this

RaptorMD
Old
Thanks Meter 217
Its always good to have a backup plan in case you need or want or must restore to stock then start over again via ODIN.

imnuts
Old
Thanks Meter 2974

DONATE TO ME
I just posted an alternate restore package in the OP. It will return you to stock but retain the unlocked bootloader. This would be if you FUBAR'd something and want to go back to stock, but not have to worry about unlocking again.
Stock Odin Restore files

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imnuts For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hugerobot
Old
(Last edited by hugerobot; 15th December 2012 at 03:54 PM.) Reason: Another thought...
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
From what I was told in IRC, this will relock your bootloader. I am going to extract the files and re-tar them in a package that will restore you to stock but retain the unlocked bootloader then, just haven't gotten to it yet.
Has anyone tried this and verified if it does re-lock the boot loader?

I'm asking because I had to take my Galaxy Nexus to Verizon for a warranty replacement, and would never have been able to do that if I didn't have a method of locking the bootloader, un-rooting, and removing all traces of my shenanigans.

So if I could get an absolute "Yes this locks the bootloader." from someone, I will be comfy enough to proceed.

Thanks!

(Or if there's another method of re-locking that I haven't been able to find, could someone tell me? I just want something chambered if/when I have to take this phone to Verizon.)

Tags
firmware, odin, restore, stock, vraljb