Premium-suite-upgrade-package-for-galaxy-s3

OP XRSTOY1

13th December 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusPro

Isn't the premium suite upgrade going to be part of the jelly bean update? And Im pretty sure it will be released in the next few days.

I don't think so. The OTA build was leaked a while back and the devs here didn't mention anything about the premium suite. This will likely take another 6 months for Verizon to approve. We can only hope they leak the update and the great devs here can make use of it.
13th December 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #22  
Lomita,CA
Thanks Meter: 140

751 posts
More
Well probably get 5 leaks before it comes out... If were lucky

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
13th December 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 127

418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusPro

Isn't the premium suite upgrade going to be part of the jelly bean update? And Im pretty sure it will be released in the next few days.

No the 4.1.1 jelly bean update will not have the premium suite features like multi Window. Those will only show up in the 4.1.2 update which will take a long time to arrive if it arrives for us.

13th December 2012, 10:13 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1,319

4,518 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyperson1

No the 4.1.1 jelly bean update will not have the premium suite features like multi Window. Those will only show up in the 4.1.2 update which will take a long time to arrive if it arrives for us.

We will all be on the GS4 by the time this update comes to the S3.
19th February 2013, 08:42 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 1

39 posts
any updates on this? JB 4.1.2 is already on my phone. where's my multiwindow support?
20th February 2013, 02:28 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 1,977

5,510 posts
More
Re: Premium-suite-upgrade-package-for-galaxy-s3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd254

any updates on this? JB 4.1.2 is already on my phone. where's my multiwindow support?

It's not in the first VRBMA2 4.1.2 leak, so no new info yet.

20th February 2013, 11:54 PM   |  #27  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,203

9,491 posts
Donate to Me
More
I personally don't think sgIII will get the multiwindow support from samsung but that is me and could be 110% wrong lol.

I hate the feature anyway.
I remember the HTC Eris went from sense 1.5 to sense 2.1.. skipping sense 1.6, 2.0 and more, so they will skip versions IF they are ready to go..
since we get leaks, which I suspect is Samsung doing free beta testing on us, hopefully we will get the latest. doubt it though
unlike our Devs, if they are working on updating their ROM and are about to release THEN a NEW base comes.. usually the Dev will port to the new base, Samsung will just release what they have and take forever to put out the new. that's my experience, take it with the smallest grain of salt..
21st February 2013, 12:00 AM   |  #28  
Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 10,289

7,405 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybones

I personally don't think sgIII will get the multiwindow support from samsung but that is me and could be 110% wrong lol.

I hate the feature anyway.
I remember the HTC Eris went from sense 1.5 to sense 2.1.. skipping sense 1.6, 2.0 and more, so they will skip versions IF they are ready to go..
since we get leaks, which I suspect is Samsung doing free beta testing on us, hopefully we will get the latest. doubt it though
unlike our Devs, if they are working on updating their ROM and are about to release THEN a NEW base comes.. usually the Dev will port to the new base, Samsung will just release what they have and take forever to put out the new. that's my experience, take it with the smallest grain of salt..

if they keep adding features from more expensive products (note2) then why would anyone upgrade? they throw teasers out and get you hooked so you run out and buy a new product. they want to make more money. personally the multi window just wastes precious space, it's really not that difficult to switch between apps.
21st February 2013, 02:24 PM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
If they can charge for it, why give it for free?
23rd February 2013, 03:13 AM   |  #30  
Flag Plainfield
Thanks Meter: 628

2,059 posts
More
Re: Premium-suite-upgrade-package-for-galaxy-s3
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybones

No you couldn't.

Unless we get the standard second window plus another little tiny window somewhere on the screen.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread