[ROM][CM10.1][4.2.1][21 Dec] CyanogenMOD 10.1 Unofficial builds
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
This is Unofficial build of CyanogenMOD for crespo!
What doesn't work?
20121213 // Resynced with source.
20121215 // Resynced with source. Video fixed.
20121217 // Resynced with source.
20121219 // Resycned with source. Term fc fixed.
20121221 // Last unofficial build.
Download Unofficial Builds
About Fc on terminal emulator
just delete Term.apk and install from market. sorry
*I deleted it because it doesn't boot completely download cm10.1 nightly please
I updated my unofficial build but I found cm10.1 nightly for crespo. So This is my last unofficial build. I recommend you to download cm10,1 nightly. Thanks.
Official CM10.1 Nightly
And I will close this thread on few days.
Thanks Cyanogen devs!