Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,115 Members 52,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Optimus G Commuter

Tip us?

orellius
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Finally got mine. I couldn't be happier. Not too big, feels great on it, awesome fit.

There are pics all over Google and on otterbox website, it looks just like those already online.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda premium

kc3
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Re: Optimus G Commuter

I got mine with an invisishield and it's an awesome mix

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

Canvasman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is this case your all talking about for the AT&T version? Just wondering because Otterbox site says its for Sprint only. I know one is wider than the other, but is it close enough to fit good?

noxlord
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canvasman View Post
Is this case your all talking about for the AT&T version? Just wondering because Otterbox site says its for Sprint only. I know one is wider than the other, but is it close enough to fit good?
Some users reported it was not compatable at all.

Mryella
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
using e971 and it fits perfect i believe the e971 is the same size as the bell, telus, and sprint phone the at&t is thinner

Opacac
Old
Thanks Meter 8
How is the screen protector that comes with this case?
Current Device: HTC One M7 running Android Revolution HD 62.0/ElementalX 14.0
Current Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 16GB running Stock/Rooted

Previous Devices: Samsung Fascinate 4G, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, BlackBerry Torch 9810, LG Optimus G E971,
Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317M, Samsung Galaxy SIV SGH-I337M, Nexus 4, Nexus 5

Previous Tablets: Nexus 7 (2012), Samsung Note 10.1, Nexus 10, Asus Infinity TF700T

noxlord
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mryella View Post
using e971 and it fits perfect i believe the e971 is the same size as the bell, telus, and sprint phone the at&t is thinner

Indeed, the AT&T is the only Optimus G in the whole world with a different body.

kc_exactly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1231

DONATE TO ME
Here is some pictures for those of you who asked. I took a picture with the screen on too. I wanted to show that the case goes right to the edge of the screen. It makes it somewhat difficult to tap the edge but you still can. I am not a photographer. Also, sorry I could get a better screen picture. Us Americans are still waiting for LG to update our phone.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kc_exactly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jay_Bee
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I picked up the commuter at a cell booth in the local mall, was surprised to find one, this phone is not common around here, 40 bucks even was a great deal for what it is and i couldn't find it any cheaper online.

However I don't like the provided screen protector, top 2 corners are cutout and i'd rather a full cover as I work around a lot of dusty/dirty places, i don't mind if it covers the notification light or front cam.

I like how Otterbox has changed the feel of the silicone/soft piece, i had one on my HTC Desire a long time ago and the amount of pocket fuzz and lint it attracted was crazy so i wasn't interested in them for a long time.

knjigo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You just made this beautiful phone very ugly with this case

Gesendet von meinem LG-E975 mit Tapatalk HD

The Following User Says Thank You to knjigo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]