5,599,842 Members 46,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

T-889 official 4.3 link on Sammobile

Tip us?
 
falcon67
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 56
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default T-889 official 4.3 link on Sammobile

Link to official T-889

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=22863
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to falcon67 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AngryDinosaur
Old
#2  
AngryDinosaur's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 352
Posts: 1,602
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
download speed is atrocious hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to AngryDinosaur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
OmmNomNom
Old
#3  
OmmNomNom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 117
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDinosaur View Post
download speed is atrocious hehe
don't use the rapid gator link, doesn't work unless you are premium user
 
truckerdewd
Old
#4  
truckerdewd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 1,240
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Independence, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmmNomNom View Post
don't use the rapid gator link, doesn't work unless you are premium user
I was about to say the same thing. If you Google the firmware number, there is a link from Samsung updates that gives you rapid gator and another but they both say the file is to big for free users to download. There is a 3rd link on that page also that says it's still uploading
BEFORE YOU ASK, SEARCH!!!!!!!!!

The search button is an awesome tool. I suggest you use it before asking a question that's already been answered repeatedly.
It'll save us all a major headache.
 
AngryDinosaur
Old
(Last edited by AngryDinosaur; 9th December 2013 at 09:24 PM.)
#5  
AngryDinosaur's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 352
Posts: 1,602
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerdewd View Post
I was about to say the same thing. If you Google the firmware number, there is a link from Samsung updates that gives you rapid gator and another but they both say the file is to big for free users to download. There is a 3rd link on that page also that says it's still uploading
ya i just use the terafile link, slow but its downloading

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

is this zip flashable?
 
truckerdewd
Old
#6  
truckerdewd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 1,240
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Independence, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDinosaur View Post
ya i just use the terafile link, slow but its downloading

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

is this zip flashable?
It will be for use with Odin. You will have to extract it and use the tar file with Odin

Sent from my wickedly awesome Galaxy Note 2 using my fingers. Duh!!!
BEFORE YOU ASK, SEARCH!!!!!!!!!

The search button is an awesome tool. I suggest you use it before asking a question that's already been answered repeatedly.
It'll save us all a major headache.
The Following User Says Thank You to truckerdewd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mattlowry
Old
#7  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 953
Posts: 1,227
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Valley View, TX

 
DONATE TO ME
downloading now. thanks I have been checking this site all day
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlowry For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AngryDinosaur
Old
#8  
AngryDinosaur's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 352
Posts: 1,602
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlowry View Post
downloading now. thanks I have been checking this site all day
or i can wait for your build instead what will you be modifying? if you feel like sharing
 
mattlowry
Old
#9  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 953
Posts: 1,227
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Valley View, TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDinosaur View Post
or i can wait for your build instead what will you be modifying? if you feel like sharing
At first I'm just going to do the usual root, deodex, etc but I have been working with Dr ketan from the n7100 and he should be able to patch the bootloader. Then who knows.......

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattlowry For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AngryDinosaur
Old
#10  
AngryDinosaur's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 352
Posts: 1,602
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerdewd View Post
It will be for use with Odin. You will have to extract it and use the tar file with Odin

Sent from my wickedly awesome Galaxy Note 2 using my fingers. Duh!!!
very well thank you

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlowry View Post
At first I'm just going to do the usual root, deodex, etc but I have been working with Dr ketan from the n7100 and he should be able to patch the bootloader. Then who knows.......

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
exciting stuff indeed, can i just flash the chainfire root update zip to get root?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes