Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,303 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM|-|MyRom Alliance Tweaks |-|V1|-|-7-23-13-|

Tip us?
 
AJ7677
Old
#1811  
AJ7677's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 159
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrantliker View Post
TWRP but I was wondering if it was kernel related somehow.
Twrp and NEAK here..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
If I have helped, hit the thanks.

Current Device
Galaxt Note 2

Rooted & Retired
Galaxy S3
Galaxy S2
Galaxy S
Samsung Vibrant
HTC Amaze
HTC MY TOUCH 4G
HTC HD2
HTC MY TOUCH 3G
HTC G1
 
vibrantliker
Old
#1812  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 1,372
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ7677 View Post
Twrp here. ...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ7677 View Post
Twrp and NEAK here..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
Same. determined to get it working...
 
parusia
Old
#1813  
parusia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 244
Posts: 720
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Psycho View Post
Maybe it's an issue of which recovery you're using? Cwm or twrp?
CWM.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
 
dannydv
Old
#1814  
dannydv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 623
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: orange county ca
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

I dont see e aroma dl link anywhere in the op?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
With no risk comes no reward!
 
gforceriders
Old
#1815  
gforceriders's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 364
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Richarson Tx

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydv View Post
I dont see e aroma dl link anywhere in the op?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
It is all one package now 1.5GB
The Following User Says Thank You to gforceriders For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jeep447
Old
(Last edited by jeep447; 19th February 2013 at 02:38 AM.)
#1816  
jeep447's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 730
Posts: 768
Join Date: May 2009
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjannsen99 View Post
Last part
Could not have been said better

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah I must be an idiot for not paying attention to how I worded it. Boy you really got me there!

Sent from janjannsen99's mommas house (with just enough strength left to send it).
When life throws you a curveball at least it wasn't death pitching. It could ALWAYS be worse
 
vibrantliker
Old
#1817  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 1,372
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
AJ7677 ..any ideas (simplistic)
 
the1gladiator
Old
(Last edited by the1gladiator; 12th February 2013 at 05:02 PM.) Reason: edit
#1818  
the1gladiator's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 356
Join Date: Nov 2009
I don't normally chime in, i'll find a good rom and I'll use them forever. I've been using this family of roms since the first introduction, however I will say there are some serious breaks in this rom.

V3 - Worked

Flashed this on top (dirty) and radio/something was broke as I was asked to insert my sim.

Completely wiped, and issue remained

Flashed another ROM (Tweaked 1.3) to make sure radios were still good, service came back and good to go

Reflashed this ROM again after completely wiping and still Radio Issues. Aroma was smoother this time, however this version has some major issues unfortunately
MyTouch 3G (Black)
Recovery: RA v1.5.2G
ROM: KingKlicks Eclair Espresso 1.3 with working GPS
The Following User Says Thank You to the1gladiator For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vibrantliker
Old
#1819  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 1,372
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1gladiator View Post
I don't normally chime in, i'll find a good rom and I'll use them forever. I've been using this family of roms since the first introduction, however I will say there are some serious breaks in this rom.

V3 - Worked

Flashed this on top (dirty) and radio/something was broke as I was asked to insert my sim.

Completely wiped, and issue remained

Flashed another ROM (Tweaked 1.3) to make sure radios were still good, service came back and good to go

Reflashed this ROM again after completely wiping and still Radio Issues. Aroma was smoother this time, however this version has some major issues unfortunately
I agree. It's very hit or miss. Never had to pull battery this much.
 
dannydv
Old
#1820  
dannydv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 623
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: orange county ca
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3.5|-|-2-11-13-|

I have no problems here?! Everything working spot on! Thanks aminalmo!! :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
With no risk comes no reward!

The Following User Says Thank You to dannydv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes