Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM|-|MyRom Alliance Tweaks |-|V1|-|-7-23-13-|

Tip us?
 
aminalmo
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1885
Posts: 955
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairview/NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestplayer55 View Post
Crt off just work one time and then dosent work until next reboot.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Did you flash crt off with aosp if yes please flash ink_with_crt_off.zip
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390214368362234387
After flashing this reflash what you like and should work I will fix the zip tonight sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bestplayer55
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 287
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminalmo View Post
Did you flash crt off with aosp if yes please flash ink_with_crt_off.zip
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390214368362234387
After flashing this reflash what you like and should work I will fix the zip tonight sorry
I didnt flash crt off with aosp bcse I want keep the stock lockscreen, but I flashed ink with crt off. When boot for first time the crtoff works but when go to lock again, dobt work anymore. I need flash both zips? Btw I saw the sauron rom have the skip songs with volume mod, if that can help u on something... look there for reference thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
 
aminalmo
Old
#13  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1885
Posts: 955
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairview/NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestplayer55 View Post
I didnt flash crt off with aosp bcse I want keep the stock lockscreen, but I flashed ink with crt off. When boot for first time the crtoff works but when go to lock again, dobt work anymore. I need flash both zips? Btw I saw the sauron rom have the skip songs with volume mod, if that can help u on something... look there for reference thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Im away from my pc now but I think this will work try flashing aosp with ctr off
After that flash only the ink without pen and this should work for now the volume skip ill try to make it work

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hkfan
Old
#14  
hkfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 159
Posts: 845
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto
Is this without modem ? If no then please add links for 889v users

Sent from my SGH-T889V using Tapatalk 2
=============
Current Device
=============

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( SGH-T889V ) || Nexus 7 || Blackberry 9900

=============
Past Devices
=============
Nokia 3310 > Panasonic GD 75 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia 3250 > Blackberry 8800 > Blackberry 8830 > Blackberry 8730e > Samsung Vibrant with FFC MOD

T-Mobile G2x || Nokia Lumia 710 || Iphone 3GS
 
aminalmo
Old
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1885
Posts: 955
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairview/NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkfan View Post
Is this without modem ? If no then please add links for 889v users

Sent from my SGH-T889V using Tapatalk 2
Yes its without modem sorry ill update op later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

The Following User Says Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hkfan
Old
#16  
hkfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 159
Posts: 845
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto
Thanks...I ll flash then

Also can you please give me link for standard version of core kernel which works with this ..I don't want to use anything with fsync disabled

I checked core kernel thread and its very confusion.. I don't want to flash anything wrong

Thanks
Sent from my SGH-T889V using Tapatalk 2
=============
Current Device
=============

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( SGH-T889V ) || Nexus 7 || Blackberry 9900

=============
Past Devices
=============
Nokia 3310 > Panasonic GD 75 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia 3250 > Blackberry 8800 > Blackberry 8830 > Blackberry 8730e > Samsung Vibrant with FFC MOD

T-Mobile G2x || Nokia Lumia 710 || Iphone 3GS
 
aminalmo
Old
#17  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1885
Posts: 955
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairview/NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkfan View Post
Thanks...I ll flash then

Also can you please give me link for standard version of core kernel which works with this ..I don't want to use anything with fsync disabled

I checked core kernel thread and its very confusion.. I don't want to flash anything wrong

Thanks
Sent from my SGH-T889V using Tapatalk 2
Here you go its std
http://www.hecubus.com/xda/note2core..._v2.01_STD.zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

The Following User Says Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
prepaidguy9081
Old
#18  
prepaidguy9081's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 335
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milton

 
DONATE TO ME
Addons link not working

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Can the aosp lock screen be flashed to other roms. Paticuraly jedix6
 
aminalmo
Old
#19  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1885
Posts: 955
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairview/NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by prepaidguy9081 View Post
Addons link not working

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Can the aosp lock screen be flashed to other roms. Paticuraly jedix6
Op updated with links
If jedi is 4.1.2 I think it should work if not I will be makeing a thread with this mods for all roms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE MY THREAD

 
hkfan
Old
#20  
hkfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 159
Posts: 845
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto
ROM Is working great on 889V. Till now no issues at all.

Thank dev and his team for great job.
=============
Current Device
=============

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( SGH-T889V ) || Nexus 7 || Blackberry 9900

=============
Past Devices
=============
Nokia 3310 > Panasonic GD 75 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia 3250 > Blackberry 8800 > Blackberry 8830 > Blackberry 8730e > Samsung Vibrant with FFC MOD

T-Mobile G2x || Nokia Lumia 710 || Iphone 3GS

The Following User Says Thank You to hkfan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes