5,599,033 Members 32,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM|-|MyRom Alliance Tweaks |-|V1|-|-7-23-13-|

Tip us?
 
PENKO956
Old
#2291  
PENKO956's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 488
Join Date: Apr 2010
wow all this drama over call recording. the man said its all in aroma for you to set up as you wish.
The Following User Says Thank You to PENKO956 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jeep447
Old
(Last edited by jeep447; 23rd February 2013 at 06:56 PM.)
#2292  
jeep447's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 718
Posts: 762
Join Date: May 2009
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V4.5|-|-2-18-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by govindar77 View Post
You are right buddy. Free country to do as you wish...

As far as getting panties in a bunch... I suggest you take a look at the tone of your post. You're the one who's getting all heat up over this. We were just trying to make a point.

It was a civil discussion until this last post from you. In any case, it's all good. I just did not want all calls to record. I prefer to choose what to record.

I did not mean to incite a riot.

Let's not continue about this any longer. The guy actually making the ROM has clearly thought of everything. :thumbup:

Kudos Aminalmo.


Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
So calling someone's opinion "useless" is your definition of civil? Sure thing there Mr. high and mighty. I never once attacked you personally other than joking around about your "panties", but I didn't realize you were so sensitive. So even though what you said could easily be construed as offensive, I didn't resort to calling you names or started threatening and whatnot, yet you believe I was "heated"? Sounds like somebody lives on planet backwards to me! You have no idea what I'm like when I'm "heated" or otherwise, so whatever helps ya sleep at night captain. Now it's dropped because I said so this time.

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
When life throws you a curveball at least it wasn't death pitching. It could ALWAYS be worse
 
RonnieRuff
Old
(Last edited by RonnieRuff; 23rd February 2013 at 07:05 PM.)
#2293  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 823
Posts: 3,214
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V4.5|-|-2-18-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447 View Post
My god people. First of all RonnieRuff did you wake up with your panties on backwards or something? Please show me where I said anything about recording calls so you can use them in court? It IS legal in my STATE to record conversations and it doesn't matter whether or not it's legal in the other persons state who I'm recording. So no it is NOT useless even though apparently you think the world revolves around you and what you like ONLY. It's a damn good thing you're not bald then, because shampoo would be deemed worthless too I guess! That's pretty strange especially coming from you man, you feelin alright? As far as the other guy take this however you want, but I don't have to tell you why I'd like to have it record automatically because it's my personal preference so I could care less whether you or anyone else agrees with me or not. I AGREE with you that there should be an option to disable it (and I'm sure there's going to be a way), because having options are for setting things up the way YOU want YOUR phone to be right?! Good lord people lighten up and stop being settings pushers for gods sake! For the love of god. LOL

Edit : The reason why I like to have it record automatically is because if it wasn't set that way when I talked to that idiot who obviously lied about the pricing, I definitely would have forgotten to record the conversation because I didn't even realize I had it until they called me a liar. It's USELESS though I guess LOL

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
I do not see any value in it ... Sorry man. No need to go on the attack because I don't agree with you. You seem to be angry and have a persecution complex. I doubt the guy lied to you... People make mistakes. Lighten up haha.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile
Carbon AOSP || Sent by an Idiot with a Phablet
 
PENKO956
Old
#2294  
PENKO956's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 488
Join Date: Apr 2010
auto rec is just another setting/mod being requested. you don't have to call it "useless"

if any thing its a good idea just in case you ever needed.

**some people use our phones to actually make calls not just plays games and look at porn all day.
 
wase4711
Old
#2295  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3232
Posts: 8,149
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Outside of Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
In "most" states, you have to either get permission of the person you are talking to, or, tell them from the beginning that you are recording the call; if not, YOU are breaking the law..

I think its creepy when someone records any call, unless its for training purposes, or legal reasons..
LG Flex
HTC One Maxx
Samsung Note2
Samsung Note
Samsung S3
HTC Evo 3d
HTC Evo 4g
Samsung G2
Palm Treo
BlackBerry's, several
and on and on...
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RonnieRuff
Old
#2296  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 823
Posts: 3,214
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V4.5|-|-2-18-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENKO956 View Post
auto rec is just another setting/mod being requested. you don't have to call it "useless"

if any thing its a good idea just in case you ever needed.

**some people use our phones to actually make calls not just plays games and look at porn all day.
Useless to me... I do not have a single game on my phone and have a wife LOL. Opinions are good mine is that it is of little value.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile
Carbon AOSP || Sent by an Idiot with a Phablet
The Following User Says Thank You to RonnieRuff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
govindar77
Old
#2297  
govindar77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 291
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447 View Post
So calling someone's opinion "useless" is your definition of civil? Sure thing there Mr. high and mighty. I never once attacked you personally other than joking around about your "panties", but I didn't realize you were so sensitive. So even though what you said could easily be construed as offensive, I didn't resort to calling you names or started threatening and whatnot, yet you believe I was "heated"? Sounds like somebody lives on planet backwards to me! You have no idea what I'm like when I'm "heated" or otherwise, so whatever helps ya sleep at night captain. Now it's dropped because I said so this time.

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
Sure man, what ever you say ..
If you think I've helped you - please, hit the THANKS button.
-------------------------------------------------
TMobile Galaxy Note II - T889
ROM - Jedi Master-X
Service - TMobile USA

-------------------------------------------------
TMoUS Touch Pro 2 (sold) → TMoUS HD2 (retired) → TMoUS Amaze 4G (Lost ) → Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 (Broken )

Google Wallet on Note 2 (Rooted)
 
RonnieRuff
Old
#2298  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 823
Posts: 3,214
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V4.5|-|-2-18-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447 View Post
So calling someone's opinion "useless" is your definition of civil? Sure thing there Mr. high and mighty. I never once attacked you personally other than joking around about your "panties", but I didn't realize you were so sensitive. So even though what you said could easily be construed as offensive, I didn't resort to calling you names or started threatening and whatnot, yet you believe I was "heated"? Sounds like somebody lives on planet backwards to me! You have no idea what I'm like when I'm "heated" or otherwise, so whatever helps ya sleep at night captain. Now it's dropped because I said so this time.

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
Your opinion is not useless I think the option is. And... You seem to have a persecution complex. Does everyone lie to you on the phone? (Yawn)

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile
Carbon AOSP || Sent by an Idiot with a Phablet
 
jeep447
Old
#2299  
jeep447's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 718
Posts: 762
Join Date: May 2009
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V4.5|-|-2-18-13-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRuff View Post
Your opinion is not useless I think the option is. And... You seem to have a persecution complex. Does everyone lie to you on the phone? (Yawn)

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Yeah ok I'll be the insecure one if it makes you fwheel bwetter.

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
When life throws you a curveball at least it wasn't death pitching. It could ALWAYS be worse
 
DMen81
Old
#2300  
DMen81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 146
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V4.5|-|-2-18-13-|

The more I get into this rom the more I enjoy it. Great work Dev, especially Android Tin Man with an Omega Lion on his chest 4 the lockscreen. Could I possibly use that as my home screen wallpaper as well? I also can't figure out how to make the notification drop down transparent. Any help will b appreciated, thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes