NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8-Gigabit RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APPS] CloudSend & Send It - Share & Send Any File To Any Phone!

OP TheSmokingAndroid

12th December 2012, 10:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 616

653 posts
More
Hey again guys.

So i'm always on the look out for awesome new and useful apps, a lot of the time they're apps that no one's ever heard of. So i love helping promote awesome apps that i think everyone can use and will find useful!

These 2 apps are highly under rated, i'm extremely surprised that they haven't been downloaded very much at all!

Anyways, i did my review on them and i highly recommend you check these out! I know you'll love them!

Share any file with any mobile OS by using either your dropbox account or google drive account, paired with sms, you can send any file to any phone! Just awesome!

Here's the video on CloudSend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ofKXRHWs8
Here's the video on Send It: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbCSCrEVtOc

CloudSend Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...51bGwsMSwyLDNd

Send It Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ouc2VuZC5pdCJd

You guys are gonna dig these apps!
Last edited by TheSmokingAndroid; 12th December 2012 at 08:11 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheSmokingAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2012, 12:01 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
tnx, trying cloudsend now.
12th December 2012, 05:37 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3,080

830 posts
Donate to Me
It does have an icon now Thanks for the review though man, much appreciated

CloudSend is awesome if you have DropBox, highly recommended if you already have a DropBox account

EDIT: You didn't mention Send It allows you to queue downloads, send shortened url's (aka via flipboard) and copy the link to your clipboard so you could attach a file to a tweet or a forum post... just saying :P
Last edited by crazyfool_1; 12th December 2012 at 05:44 PM.
12th December 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 616

653 posts
More
Lol, sorry! Gotta keep em short and sweet. The attention span of some folks is about 2 minutes, seriously, i have statistical data that proves it! LOL.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSmokingAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2012, 05:15 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 21

26 posts
Check out CloudSend's official application thread at here

CloudSend now supports pausing uploads during bad network conditions along with a new setting to customize what gets sent when sharing the file's link. Also, CloudSend too has a "Copy to Clipboard" functions for even more sharing options.

A ton of new features are in the works, get ready for CloudSend v2!
27th December 2012, 07:45 AM   |  #6  
Not sure what advantage these apps would be compared to using the standard Dropbox and Drive apps. I found most, if not all of the same features in the newest versions. You should probably mention Box, though. The app supports intents for almost everything. It's so flexible, it can get almost annoying having to select the default app for some things (like installing an app) that you wouldn't expect a file share program to catch. I say almost because at least you have that option to upload to Box from ANYTHING, ANYWHERE lol.
27th December 2012, 11:13 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 580

1,132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedumbrella

Not sure what advantage these apps would be compared to using the standard Dropbox and Drive apps. I found most, if not all of the same features in the newest versions. You should probably mention Box, though. The app supports intents for almost everything. It's so flexible, it can get almost annoying having to select the default app for some things (like installing an app) that you wouldn't expect a file share program to catch. I say almost because at least you have that option to upload to Box from ANYTHING, ANYWHERE lol.

The difference is the easy way how to use:
Find your file, share it to SendIt, choose a contact (or clipboard) and send. That's it.
The app will upload in background, get the download link and send this link to where you wanted.
Easy!

SGS - Beast 4.2.1 - Thanx2All
30th December 2012, 07:49 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 3,080

830 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder777

The difference is the easy way how to use:
Find your file, share it to SendIt, choose a contact (or clipboard) and send. That's it.
The app will upload in background, get the download link and send this link to where you wanted.
Easy!

SGS - Beast 4.2.1 - Thanx2All

Thank you. Everything both our apps do can be done via the official apps but the key here is ease of use. You don't have to wait for it to upload via the official app, grab the download link, open you sms app etc etc..You choose your file and contact and that's that.. So simple.

And FYI Send It (Version 1.3) now has SkyDrive support which, vs Google Drive, even if I do say so myself is miles more user friendly
16th March 2013, 04:26 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Try using this app in combination with BeamLink application. The BeamLink app can beam links to any screen like laptop,ipad,tablets,smartvs etc. No additional setup required. Check it out at the Store

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread