FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME/ICON PACK/UCCW SKYN] HOLO/HOLO Elegant - Free & Premium (Rom Deodexed)

1,187 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,281
 
Post Reply Email Thread
21st December 2012, 11:40 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Hey mowmo.... Does the premium theme have a black status bar in the stock systemui. If not can you create one and I will be very happy to donate. Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
 
 
21st December 2012, 11:45 AM |#22  
hasbai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Schweinfurt
Thanks Meter: 54
 
Donate to Me
More
its be work with this rom?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2052441
21st December 2012, 11:48 AM |#23  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,281
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasbai

its be work with this rom?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2052441

no AOSP rom. only works on stock

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mowmo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mowmo Ad-Free
21st December 2012, 11:51 AM |#24  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,281
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbab

Hey mowmo.... Does the premium theme have a black status bar in the stock systemui. If not can you create one and I will be very happy to donate. Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

the premium theme does not change the SystemUI

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
21st December 2012, 12:34 PM |#25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowmo

the premium theme does not change the SystemUI

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Thanks for this. So then will it look like your pics... you have a black status bar with blue icons or are you using a mod and if so which one. Will be happy to donate if i can have it look the same way. Thanks for all your help. Great work with the theme.
The Following User Says Thank You to artbab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artbab Ad-Free
21st December 2012, 12:41 PM |#26  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,281
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbab

Thanks for this. So then will it look like your pics... you have a black status bar with blue icons or are you using a mod and if so which one. Will be happy to donate if i can have it look the same way. Thanks for all your help. Great work with the theme.

Use the simplistic mod v2 that are here

http://www.mobilegeek.it/2012/12/galaxy-note2-romow/

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
22nd December 2012, 06:38 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
So far so good ! Nice working men ....

Gửi từ GT-N7100 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperNhim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SuperNhim Ad-Free
25th December 2012, 04:09 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Flag Lower Austria
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Hey
You theme is really nice
Saw that you released Simple Framework Mod V2 but i cant find a downloadlink..
I really like your mod.. the blue toggles and Signal meters are amazing
So please tell me where i can get v2 (found it on your mobilegeek site.. but theres no download link for framework mod)


gesendet von meinem Note II direkt aus dem Ghetto
27th December 2012, 05:21 AM |#29  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is just possable to have that Android 4.2 AOSP with the 5th row keyboard/number pad?
28th December 2012, 08:03 PM |#30  
mowmo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag TORINO
Thanks Meter: 1,281
 
Donate to Me
More
Add support GalaxyS3

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
28th December 2012, 10:19 PM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
This work at 240 dpi?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes