[ROM] [AOSP][WiFi] MMuzzyROM for Grouper - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 JDQ39E
AOSP JellyBean 4.2.2 Official Source hot off the AOSP servers. This ROM is AOSP. The only files that were changed or added were to make things nicely functional. Thanks to everyone for the kind words, technical help, suggestions, and for using the ROM!
This ROM is closely related to builds I make for Toro, Toroplus, Manta and Mako.
---------------- Features include:
- Root with Superuser
- Expanded Desktop
- Quick Settings Mod (Kevdliu)
- Enhanced Power Menu (Craig Gomez)
- Power Menu Screenshot (CM)
- Play app auto restore
- Lean and fast build from AOSP
---------------- Directions (Clean Flash)
1. Wipe factory data/reset
2. Wipe cache
3. Go into mounts and storage
4. Format /system
5. Format /data
6. Format /cache
7. Wipe dalvik
8. Flash ROM
9. Flash GAPPs
- Clean flash strongly recommended with Android 4.2!
- Turn off Currents background sync! Major lag cause in 4.2.
- To be safe, I recommend clean flashing with the Superwipe script. Especially if coming from another ROM.
- If you get a status 7 error flashing a ROM, try making sure SYSTEM is unmounted in 'mount/unmount partitions' menu in recovery.
..Thanks to jroid for finding the tip.
July 12, 2013
- Patch for Bug: 8219321
- Patch for Bug: 9695860
Note: This is a security update to patch the master key and unsigned zip issues in AOSP.
April 19, 2013
- Merged with android-4.2.2_r1.2 (JDQ39E)
Note: I had second thoughts regarding merging to a rogue branch
April 18, 2013
- Merged in android-4.2.2_r1.2b (JER09)
- Updated Superuser
Secrecy encryption app goes open source! That and much … more
29 Aug 2014
By Jimmy McGee
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?