TFQ is proud to present JB for the SGS4G
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
WARNINGOWNLOADS ARE ALWAYS IN POST #2
Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps
Instructions to flash;
1. Reboot to cwm( this can be done from gb or ics with cwm 184.108.40.206 or higher )
2. Wipe data(back it up before hand)
3. Format System
4. Flash CM10 build x + 4.1.2 Gapps
5. Reboot let it sit for 5 then enjoy jelly belly lol
Important for V2 since capacitive lights are fixed BLN got borked so go to Settings - Display and uncheck Notificaton Lights because you will get reboots if you don't and alarm will reboot you :P
How to help me:
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
since people can't look through a thread and just got by hearsay from an old user who left mad. ha!