Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Jelly Bean 3.15.651.16 Info

OP 27s

13th December 2012, 12:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
HTC - EVO 4G LTE (X325c)

Software Version: 3.15.651.16

Release Date: 12-13-12

Method: Over The Air

Version: 2.87_003

Fixes:
WiFi Authentication Improvement
Personalized Ringtone Issue fixed
Hyperlinks routing to Phone App from Calendar description issue fixed
Calendar Reminder Improvement
Upgrade to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Improved Browser performance
Face Unlock Improvement
Sprint Connections Optimizer
Application Improvements to YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Maps, and more.
HTC Sense 4+
Improved Camera Capabilities
Improved Gallery

Should be pushing out starting tomorrow around 3am CST.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to 27s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 12:59 AM   |  #2  
Leoisright's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 6,902
 
4,832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
And you know this how?

Sent from my ClassicJewel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leoisright For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 01:02 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Okay, I'm calling BS.
No pic no proof.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankeeboy254 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 01:04 AM   |  #4  
flex360's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,113
 
3,945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 27s

HTC - EVO 4G LTE (X325c)

Software Version: 3.15.651.16

Release Date: 12-13-12

Method: Over The Air

Version: 2.87_003

Fixes:
WiFi Authentication Improvement
Personalized Ringtone Issue fixed
Hyperlinks routing to Phone App from Calendar description issue fixed
Calendar Reminder Improvement
Upgrade to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Improved Browser performance
Face Unlock Improvement
Sprint Connections Optimizer
Application Improvements to YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Maps, and more.
HTC Sense 4+
Improved Camera Capabilities
Improved Gallery

Should be pushing out starting tomorrow around 3am CST.

source?
The Following User Says Thank You to flex360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 01:04 AM   |  #5  
BD619's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,226
 
8,580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeboy254

Okay, I'm calling BS.
No pic no proof.

^^^^^ this
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 01:08 AM   |  #6  
Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 18
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
I get the feeling that he's not lying. I can't say for sure, but if I was a betting man I'd say the update can be manually initiated starting 12/13/12, and network initiated updates will start rolling out in January.
Last edited by psych0r3bel; 13th December 2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: ;)
The Following User Says Thank You to psych0r3bel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 01:10 AM   |  #7  
flex360's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,113
 
3,945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0r3bel

He's not lying. I can't state how I know this myself, but the update can be manually initiated starting 12/13/12, and network initiated updates will start rolling out in January.

its a good thing i caught your post before you changed it
first you said you know also, then you retracted your statement

i smell something fishy

Last edited by flex360; 13th December 2012 at 01:17 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flex360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 01:11 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0r3bel

I get the feeling that he's not lying. I can't say for sure, but if I was a betting man I'd say the update can be manually initiated starting 12/13/12, and network initiated updates will start rolling out in January.


your original post read differently for sure, as can be seen from the quoted posted above LOL
13th December 2012, 01:14 AM   |  #9  
Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 18
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flex360

its a good thing i caught your post before you changed it
first you said you know also, then you retracted your statement

i smell something fishy

So let me get this straight, someone tries to help you out and you respond by being a male genitalia in the biggest way possible? I can see now why this phone gets little to no leaks. No sweat off my back though.
Last edited by psych0r3bel; 13th December 2012 at 01:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to psych0r3bel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #10  
DevalB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
If this is true, I'll be switching back to the EVO! Using the GS3 at the moment.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
evo, update
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes