FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Magnetic POGO Cable

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By jstevenkim, Junior Member on 13th December 2012, 01:39 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th December 2012, 06:22 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Provide a photo of the cable with your forum name on a piece of paper next to it and you will gain some credibility...

13th December 2012, 06:30 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Don't tease us like this
13th December 2012, 08:17 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage724

"soon" and "later" as in, some point today? Or near future (this week/early next)?

Also, I hope the price is pretty friendly Ideally, I'd love the price to be around $3 for just the cable itself, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Why not love for it to be free? I'd expect at least $20 given they would be the first to market.
13th December 2012, 09:51 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Defo want to see more

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app
13th December 2012, 10:27 PM |#15  
Flag Lowell, MA
Thanks Meter: 31

More
$3 ?

I am guessing you would pay more than that for faster charging.

I would easily pay $10 for it.
13th December 2012, 10:51 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This is exactly what I'm looking for. I will buy a few as I want to make a few docks and should be easy with this cable.
13th December 2012, 11:08 PM |#17  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slydog43

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I will buy a few as I want to make a few docks and should be easy with this cable.

Fyi, for safty sake a pogo cable itself has a circuit break chip installed even though an ac adapter could break a circuit. It is a magnetic pogo cable like an apple notebook pogo power cable. Since it is not like a mere usb cable, price couldnt be $3 or 5 something. we expect $19.99, apparently not over $20. Sorry, at this moment no comment on a pogo dock. Oh, the pogo cable will be up online probably on ebay early next week. I will provide you a link and international shipping available as well.
14th December 2012, 01:12 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Waow, 20$ for a cable that should have been in the box in the first place, I think I'll pass.
14th December 2012, 01:27 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 885

More
@OP

>we expect $19.99, apparently not over $20.

Tsk tsk...they don't teach Sales 101 any more... Should've said that it retails in SK for $40, but because of the special respect you have for XDA members, you've managed to finagle a SPECIAL SUPER SALE PRICE of only $19.99. THAT'S MORE THAN 50% OFF!

When there is no reference price, highball, then come down.

>I will provide you a link and international shipping available as well.

$20 + $10 shipping = $30. You heard it here first.
The Following User Says Thank You to e.mote For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2012, 01:27 AM |#20  
Flag Lowell, MA
Thanks Meter: 31

More
$20 is too much. I will wait to see what google and samsung do.
14th December 2012, 01:51 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 885

More
@OP again

Don't be browbeaten by the hecklers. $20 is a great price, especially when you have a captive audience. Hell, I'd hock it for $30!

Selling is just a matter of setting expectations. $20 isn't much diff from $10. Couple of hamburgers and a shake. Start talking fast...

"It's true that cost is higher than the generic charger cables you can buy at Walmart. But these specialized cables are only made in limited numbers and thus have high per unit cost for us. As you can see below, wholesale cost for the Asus TF700 charger cable is $15.33/qty1. Our pogo-pin charging cable has more components and thus costs more to make."

http://www.dhgate.com/new-40pin-usb-...b787028c0.html

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread