Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Magnetic POGO Cable

Tip us?

Maxey
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default AW: Magnetic POGO Cable

Has anyone ordered from eBay UK?

glamav
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Guys,
please, do me a big favor
Can someone crack open his pogo cable and take pictures of it. Or maybe just tell me pin number for + and - for charging ?

Thanks in advance.

case-sensitive
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage724 View Post
4th, although my date is slightly different:
Make that 5: Ordered on the 14th from the pogo website, "handed over to air carrier" on the 16th (dispatch #13).

The crazy thing is that I have just received an ebay item ordered on the 18th, shipped using china post (supposedly slowly/less reliable).

The pogo cable has better be good

Ken401
Old
(Last edited by Ken401; 5th February 2013 at 04:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by case-sensitive View Post
Make that 5: Ordered on the 14th from the pogo website, "handed over to air carrier" on the 16th (dispatch #13).
Interesting, I am also Dispatch #13 on the 16th. Good 'ole lucky number 13! Surely they didn't lose the entire shipment, and these are instead just stuck in customs or the Registered Mail security process. It only took a couple weeks the first time and that was right after Christmas. The other concern I have is these were improperly addressed and will be returned to sender. I keep checking the Korean side, but I don't see it being returned.

adoute
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by duarian View Post
Same exact situation as you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maconsultant View Post
I ordered mine on the 14th of January and am still waiting for it. I have not seen an update on the tracking info since the 16th of January...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken401 View Post
If we're talking ship date of 1/14 and handed over to air carrier on 1/16, that makes three of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by case-sensitive View Post
Quote:
Interesting, I am also Dispatch #13 on the 16th. Good 'ole lucky number 13!
I ordered mine on Jan 13 (from the web site, not Amazon or eBay), and received a shipping notice with tracking number on Jan 16. The Korean tracking system showed "Departure from outward office of exchange" on Jan 18. My cable arrived yesterday, was registered USPS and needed a signature to be delivered. Thankfully, someone was home to accept it.
Allan

AT&T SGS 4 (SGH-I337)
Nexus 10

Ken401
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by adoute View Post
I ordered mine on Jan 13 (from the web site, not Amazon or eBay), and received a shipping notice with tracking number on Jan 16. The Korean tracking system showed "Departure from outward office of exchange" on Jan 18. My cable arrived yesterday, was registered USPS and needed a signature to be delivered. Thankfully, someone was home to accept it.
Thanks for sharing. I'll be optimistic and take that to mean my delivery will be in the next couple days. Won't be today though as USPS has no new information.

duarian
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Default Re: Magnetic POGO Cable

I'm still holding hope. I ordered a blu ray set from amazon UK that was supposed to arrive last week and hasn't yet. Usually their estimated arrival times are exact. So hopefully something is just delaying international shipments somewhere.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

maconsultant
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Default Re: Magnetic POGO Cable

I opened a case with PayPal as it seems something is wrong. I read that some of you have ordered on the same day I did and received your cable already. I and many others are still waiting, If I receive my cable I will close the case until then I will keep it open. I have ordered so many things since I ordered this and every other package has come some domestic and a few others international and they all have arrived and this package is still "missing". I'm keeping the faith and an open mind and not trying to jump to conclusions..

Sent from another Nexus..
CURRENT DEVICES

Nexus 5 | HAMMERHEAD | 32GB | Stock 4.4
Nexus 7 LTE | DEB | 32GB | Stock 4.4

OTHER DEVICES

HP TouchPad 4G | 32GB | WiFi+3G (Unlocked) | Stock WebOS - SELLING

adoute
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Thanks for sharing. I'll be optimistic and take that to mean my delivery will be in the next couple days. Won't be today though as USPS has no new information.
The USPS tracking system didn't show anything for me, either, up until the day it was delivered. It went from no info to all but delivered, then added delivered, all in one day.
Allan

AT&T SGS 4 (SGH-I337)
Nexus 10

Maxey
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default AW: Magnetic POGO Cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by maconsultant View Post
I opened a case with PayPal as it seems something is wrong. I read that some of you have ordered on the same day I did and received your cable already. I and many others are still waiting, If I receive my cable I will close the case until then I will keep it open. I have ordered so many things since I ordered this and every other package has come some domestic and a few others international and they all have arrived and this package is still "missing". I'm keeping the faith and an open mind and not trying to jump to conclusions..

Sent from another Nexus..
Thinking about doing the same as the seller on ebay is not even responding

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app