[18 DEC][i605][VRALJB] MultiWindow Complete Control V2 *App Update*
Released for: VRALJB
- FULL Control over the MultiWindow Bar
- Add applications to the MultiWindow Bar with ease
- Remove added applications *
- Alphabetical representation of the added applications *
- No need for restarting the device *
- Reads the settings of the old application, and gets the icons on each boot to fix a lot of bugs *
- Ability to delete the bar's data if you are experiencing problems.
- Control Framework-Defined applications, including Samsung PreDefined Ones
- Very flexible framework
* New features
The parts of this mod:
- The Framework Hacks: Low-level (smali) edits to some parts of the framework, there are no side-effects, and you don't have to reenter your accounts after installing the mod. This part is the most important part, the additional mod communicates with the control app.
- The Control App: the app which allows you to choose which apps are to be added to the multi window functionality and/or control pre-defined framework-side ones.
The application now is COMPLETELY free.
That said, if you like the app, you can support it by donating any amount you want.
How to use this mod:
Requirements: A supported base, deodexed, CWM recovery
- Flash modded framework files corresponding to your firmware
- Download the apk, move it to your sdcard, and install it normally
- Use the application, pick your apps
- Reboot, and then check the MultiWindow Bar
- Click on edit button on the MultiWindow Bar, and add the new apps to the bar.
NOTE: The control app works on all firmwares, but you have to choose the right modded framework files for your corresponding firmware.
A video demonstration of the mod in action:
Please Backup, to be on the safe side!
- If you don't find your firmware, feel free to post here, or PM me, and I'll make sure it will be available for you.
- I will work as fast as I can on updating the framework mod once new firmwares come out.
Thanks to my friend kest874 for providing me with the stock files for VRALJB Thanks to my friend illogic6 for providing me with the right stock files for VRALJB
First popularized by mvps, hosts-based ad blocking has become the de facto standard … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?