Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 53,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Poppuri Mod Full Screen Caller HD Photo [DLL4-DMC3]

Tip us?

deadnight.warrior
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Hi Dev,

Thank you for this.

I totally love this. However, Is there a way to remove message logs from the dialing log?

Thanks,
Lalit

poppuri
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadnight.warrior View Post
Hi Dev,

Thank you for this.

I totally love this. However, Is there a way to remove message logs from the dialing log?

Thanks,
Lalit
Messages in the call log are removed by another file, which to this fashion is not related

deadnight.warrior
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppuri View Post
Messages in the call log are removed by another file, which to this fashion is not related
Ohh Ok. Thanks.

Becos I am on Omega 8.0 and earlier it didn't show mssgs in the log. but after I flashed this file. Mssg log is thre in the call log

any suggestions how to remove it? or I should use an app from marketplace "Samsung Log Convertor"

Thanks

clickqass
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Anyone ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickqass View Post
Thanks for the reply but I still couldn't really figure it out.
I have located the file in system /framework / but its an installation file (.apk) and I don't know how to edit it.
I have changed the wallpaper several times but that hasn't helped.
Does the wallpaper (image) file have to be in .png format for it to work?
Thanks.
Some help here ???

not-i
Old
Thanks Meter 6,092

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Some help here ???
Sorry mate been too busy to check threads much lately.

Get 7zip or similar program and use it to open archive (apk). Inside you can open res folder then copy drawable-nodpi folder to your pc. You can then view the pngs. There are a couple of background pngs in there. You can replace the png with one of your choice make sure its same size and rename it same as original.

Copy folder back into open 7zip file, close up and put apk back into phone, set permissions and reboot.

There is a basic easy guide. There are other ways like decompiling the apk but this is simple way. Good luck

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* Sweet Rom V21 GNH1 4.4.2

More of my Roms and Mods

My Facebook

If I helped you please press "Thanks", and if you helped I will do the same
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not-i For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clickqass
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Thanks for the reply but I still couldn't really figure it out.
I have located the file in system /framework / but its an installation file (.apk) and I don't know how to edit it.
I have changed the wallpaper several times but that hasn't helped.
Does the wallpaper (image) file have to be in .png format for it to work?
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by not-i View Post
Sorry mate been too busy to check threads much lately.

Get 7zip or similar program and use it to open archive (apk). Inside you can open res folder then copy drawable-nodpi folder to your pc. You can then view the pngs. There are a couple of background pngs in there. You can replace the png with one of your choice make sure its same size and rename it same as original.

Copy folder back into open 7zip file, close up and put apk back into phone, set permissions and reboot.

There is a basic easy guide. There are other ways like decompiling the apk but this is simple way. Good luck
Thanks for the reply, had done a little google search earlier and got the same results. Question is, do i have to follow this procedure each time i want to change my wallpaper ?

not-i
Old
Thanks Meter 6,092

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks for the reply, had done a little google search earlier and got the same results. Question is, do i have to follow this procedure each time i want to change my wallpaper ?
For background framework wallpaper yes. Probably shouldn't be clogging up this thread with these questions unrelated to the mod though. If you would like to discuss things like this start a new thread in q & a

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* Sweet Rom V21 GNH1 4.4.2

More of my Roms and Mods

My Facebook

If I helped you please press "Thanks", and if you helped I will do the same

frewys
Old
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
Thanks Poppuri!

I used your mod if my memory serves me correctly all the way back since galaxy S 1 and it was just AWESOME! Love your phone mod!! Thanks!!

>Magician> Wizard> Hermes> Diamond> Blackstone> Iphone 3GS> Nexus one> Galaxy S> Nexus S>GT-I9100>SGH-I747>SGH-i317>Nexus5>Bacon
ROM: Exploring Phase Currently cdDroid

If I help you in any way don't be afraid to use the thanks button.

maheshhtc
Old
Thanks Meter 24
[QUOTE=poppuri;35455911]I just installed deodex xxdlk7 and I have everything works fine.
Points noticed:
*Some times when i dial the contacts i can see full images but next day the same image becomes small automatically & vice versa.
* Few images for my contact list is taken from facebook. I.e. after opening the images in facebook in Galaxy note II there is option to save this image as contact. Is this procedure ok for storing the images for full screen contact??? Or should i down load facebook image first & then save in contact??

How to keep images permanently in big form for contact list in your mod??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

frewys
Old
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=maheshhtc;35602004]
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppuri View Post
I just installed deodex xxdlk7 and I have everything works fine.
Points noticed:
*Some times when i dial the contacts i can see full images but next day the same image becomes small automatically & vice versa.
* Few images for my contact list is taken from facebook. I.e. after opening the images in facebook in Galaxy note II there is option to save this image as contact. Is this procedure ok for storing the images for full screen contact??? Or should i down load facebook image first & then save in contact??

How to keep images permanently in big form for contact list in your mod??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
If I remember correctly and this still apply you have to sacrifice syncing contacts with Google. It is a huge trade of but in my opinion it is worth it as there are many contact backups out there.

>Magician> Wizard> Hermes> Diamond> Blackstone> Iphone 3GS> Nexus one> Galaxy S> Nexus S>GT-I9100>SGH-I747>SGH-i317>Nexus5>Bacon
ROM: Exploring Phase Currently cdDroid

If I help you in any way don't be afraid to use the thanks button.