[Alpha 2] ROM: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390248398092763165
-Upstream CM changes
-fixed MMS receive
-Orientation sensor is "better" (After a reboot, screen off/on and it will kick in)
-Fix LPM (Charging while phone is off)
-Fix Camera fw being copied (should fix camera issues)
-Boost audio volumes
Thank you sbrissen for developing for this awesome device and all of our donaters who made it possible! None of this would have happened without you guys
You will lose S Pen and other Touchwiz functionality if you flash this but here is how you can get some of that functionality back! Thanks weehooherod2 for his tips!
Originally Posted by weehooherod2
1. S Pen works (try out the app Papyrus as a replacement to S Note, Papyrus does utilize the S Pen button as well).
2. Air View works (Go to settings, Language & input, check "Show icon when using stylus".
3. The S Pen button works (Go to settings, Language & input, Stylus gestures, those all use the s pen button).
4. Pop up browser = OverSkreen from the Google Play Store.
5. I use the 4.2 Camera on Touchwiz anyway. There are plenty of good camera apps in the market if you want more features.
6. Multiwindow, I don't know of an alternative. Onskreen's Cornerstone could surely do it!
And here's some alternatives to Touchwiz apps (PM me if you want me to add something!)
Looks like sample rate is missing in the at a2dp line in the "audio_policy.conf"(/etc) line "sampling_rates 48000" and the 44100 needs to added before the 48000 with this "|" symbol and it should look like this "sampling_rates 44100|48000".
After changing the sampling rate reboot your device in order for it to take effect.
Edit file with root explorer text editor.
Sharing a tablet or phone isn’t anything unusual. Phones very often serve as relaxation … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?