FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ALPHA3][ROM][4.1.2]CyanogenMod 10 UNOFFICIAL[1/4]

14th December 2012, 10:05 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Never would have guessed we'd have CyanogenMod before the new year. Absolutely incredible, thank you. As long as the battery is decent, this is definitely going to be my new daily
 
 
14th December 2012, 10:07 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Great!
Hi Scott,
Glad to see your release. Donated for your phone. I am happy to see that there is a release 2 days after Adam released the unlock tool.

CM is a very imp ROM.
Any chance to implement a DPI toggle somewhere in the rom?
Do you know if a leankernel is in the works ?

Thanks
Abe
14th December 2012, 10:14 PM |#13  
sbrissen's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,137
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abe_cedar

Hi Scott,
Glad to see your release. Donated for your phone. I am happy to see that there is a release 2 days after Adam released the unlock tool.

CM is a very imp ROM.
Any chance to implement a DPI toggle somewhere in the rom?
Do you know if a leankernel is in the works ?

Thanks
Abe

I'm not sure about a leankernel, this is using the smdk4412 common kernel from cm, I'll push the defconfig (basically stock) soon. I won't be doing a dpi toggle, atleast for now it may come in the future.

and Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to sbrissen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2012, 10:15 PM |#14  
slick_rick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
Donate to Me
More
Awesome work sbrissen. Thank you to all VZW donaters who gave to the cause

If you want to come chat about this alpha release, come join us on IRC channel #cm-dev-l900 on freenode

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to slick_rick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2012, 10:17 PM |#15  
imnuts's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag West Chester
Thanks Meter: 3,052
 
Donate to Me
More
me so jelly
14th December 2012, 10:40 PM |#16  
KBizzle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_rick

Awesome work sbrissen. Thank you to all VZW donaters who gave to the cause

If you want to come chat about this alpha release, come join us on IRC channel #cm-dev-l900 on freenode

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Sup slick!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
14th December 2012, 10:42 PM |#17  
dvigue's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestinkinggenius

NICE!! I love Cyanogenmod Roms but I think I will try to hold off until a few of the bugs get worked out.

Honestly..ZERO bugs and Fast as hell...

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

BTW everyone...if you are having Problems with the Ccamer, the 4.2 Camer found Here works Perfect, including Photoshpere http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2032248
The Following User Says Thank You to dvigue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2012, 10:53 PM |#18  
thestinkinggenius's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvigue

Honestly..ZERO bugs and Fast as hell...

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

BTW everyone...if you are having Problems with the Ccamer, the 4.2 Camer found Here works Perfect, including Photoshpere http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2032248

Once he get the no music over bluetooth worked out I'll be flashing - I use this feature all the time at home and work.
14th December 2012, 10:57 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestinkinggenius

Once he get the no music over bluetooth worked out I'll be flashing - I use this feature all the time at home and work.

+1... I'm incredibly happy just to see this here though!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
14th December 2012, 11:15 PM |#20  
slick_rick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle

Sup slick!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Sup kbizzle. I take it you picked up a VZW GN2

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes