This project is no longer maintained, no further updates will occur.
Overdue images of 240DPI mod
Also new version of DPI mod which doesn't crash when the settings file gets corrupted.
Release 240DPI mod beta (Use at own risk)
I will post some screenshots when my phone returns (USB connector broke )
See below for details
Hopefully resolved the issues people were having.
Probably the last version of this mod.
Big thanks to my three donators, People like you keep developers making awesome things.
The sorting issue on reboot has been fixed, Samsung made it so it would only properly work if you have all apps in alphabetical order.
As a happy side effect my start up code seems twice as fast as samsung, reducing start up time!
Just download the attached APK and update the current version, and reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
New version compatible with framework 2.0, Attached to this post. *People who update: Make sure you download and install the latest xposed framework, Before pressing "Install/Update" else you will receive incomparable message*
Get it here - (2.0: Removed the native library replacement again, support for 4.1 and 4.2, Instagram crash fixed, ...)
*Not compatible with version message / Updating procedure*
1. Follow the link and download the xposed framework (again)
2. Install the apk and overwrite the current installation
3. Open the xposed installer and hit "Install / Update"
You are now on the latest version of the xposed framework, And ready to update my mod.
XposedFramework - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2012770
Another multi window mod?
Yes! Because of the wonderful xposed framework it should work on all roms that have the normal multiwindow control.
But wait there is more! With others mods if you try to move an app to the bar from the edit page sometimes, you're suddenly dragging a different app, but with my mod this is fixed Now also features correct sorting on reboot and faster start up times.
- Download and install the xposed framework from the thread above (no flashing required, but does require root)
- Download and install my attached APK
- In the xposed installer app goto the modules pane and activate my mod
How to 240 DPI
- Download and install the xposed App settings mod http://www.villainrom.co.uk/forum/th...settings.5486/
- Open App Settings and find "com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService"
- Set DPI to 240
- Install the 240DPI version of my mod as described above. (attached to post)
Stock LJ1 (4.1.1)
LJ3, thanks deltacode
And many more
rovo89 and pulser_g2 for their work on the xposed framework!