Post Reply

GT-N7105 - EFS Backup + Root + CWM Recovery + Triangle Away

OP vash_stanped

9th January 2013, 09:20 AM   |  #21  
evilbarcode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 288
 
1,051 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vash_stanped

Thanks! Did you try it on our phone?

Haven't had time. but I'll try it over the next 24 hours sometime and get back to you.

Cheers,
Evil.
9th January 2013, 03:26 PM   |  #22  
OP Member
Flag OPORTO
Thanks Meter: 26
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbarcode

Haven't had time. but I'll try it over the next 24 hours sometime and get back to you.

Cheers,
Evil.

When you do please share your feedback
11th January 2013, 01:13 AM   |  #23  
evilbarcode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 288
 
1,051 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vash_stanped

When you do please share your feedback

Hey bro, sorry haven't had enough time to check it out, had a quick look and it seems you need to have the pit file first, you can't pull it from the phone, as far as I saw in the quick look that I had. if you could find me a pit file for the N7105 LTE International then I'll check it out and see what works and what doesn't.

Cheers,
Evil.
11th January 2013, 12:58 PM   |  #24  
OP Member
Flag OPORTO
Thanks Meter: 26
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbarcode

Hey bro, sorry haven't had enough time to check it out, had a quick look and it seems you need to have the pit file first, you can't pull it from the phone, as far as I saw in the quick look that I had. if you could find me a pit file for the N7105 LTE International then I'll check it out and see what works and what doesn't.

Cheers,
Evil.

It seems there isn't one yet : http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8943 + http://www.droidevelopers.com/f363/1...pit-files.html .
11th January 2013, 01:26 PM   |  #25  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,573
 
2,495 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Donate to Me
More
Then extract the pit file yourself:

su -c 'dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/out.pit bs=8 count=481 skip=2176'

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lyriquidperfection For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2013, 01:52 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong , Kwai Chung
Thanks Meter: 409
 
495 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

Then extract the pit file yourself:

su -c 'dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/out.pit bs=8 count=481 skip=2176'

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

thank you very much, I get the pit file now
The Following User Says Thank You to deadman12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 10:15 PM   |  #27  
borelis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Re: GT-N7105 - EFS Backup + Root + CWM Recovery + Triangle Away
Hi. Does the flashcounter read 1 if i just flash cfroot without cwm?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
18th January 2013, 12:00 AM   |  #28  
OP Member
Flag OPORTO
Thanks Meter: 26
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borelis

Hi. Does the flashcounter read 1 if i just flash cfroot without cwm?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1933542 -Using this root increases your flash counter
22nd February 2013, 10:53 AM   |  #29  
Juzm's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 3
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
EFS/IMEI Backup on N7105 worked for me after initial errors with 'Software download' program. On Win7 you have to right click the program, go to properties and tick 'run in administrator mode'

Thanks for the backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juzm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 08:00 PM   |  #30  
OP Member
Flag OPORTO
Thanks Meter: 26
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Im not using windows 7, but that information is very usefull I'll add it. Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
efs backup + root + cwm recovery + triangle away
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II N7105 Android Development by ThreadRank