FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Flatline - Unbrickable Transformer TF700 - Jellybean edition

248 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,102

By rayman, Recognized Developer on 23rd September 2013, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
The AndroidRoot.Mobi Team is proud to present Flatline: Nvflash for TF700 Jellybean!

This release allows generating nvflash blobs for your specific device, making your device unbrickable as long as you have a copy of the blobs.
As a brand new feature, it will also enable wifi and upload a copy of the blob to androidroot's server. Later, a solution will be released to retrieve the blobs from the server if you ever loose them.

https://www.androidroot.mobi/pages/guides/tegra3-guide-nvflash-jellybean/

Credit goes to the AndroidRoot.Mobi team:
Bumble-Bee (Apache14), IEF, kmdm, lilstevie & RaYmAn.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to rayman For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd September 2013, 10:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
For the love of God somebody please confirm this is true. I'm pinching myself trying to make sure this isn't a dream.
23rd September 2013, 10:44 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Christchurch, NZ
Thanks Meter: 1,117

More
Im lost for words...... will test asap. The AndroidRoot.Mobi team are champions
The Following User Says Thank You to JoinTheRealms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2013, 11:09 PM |#4  

More
Will this work with the 10.6.1.14.10 bootloader?
23rd September 2013, 11:17 PM |#5  
Flag Seneca Falls
Thanks Meter: 524

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laod

Will this work with the 10.6.1.14.10 bootloader?

Guide says you need to use their modified 10.6.1.14.4 bootloader. I'm just waiting for 1 person I "know" to try this and then I will. I may do it tomorrow anyway...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to workdowg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2013, 11:24 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by workdowg

Guide says you need to use their modified 10.6.1.14.4 bootloader. I'm just waiting for 1 person I "know" to try this and then I will. I may do it tomorrow anyway...

OK thanks, I didn't notice that little tidbit of information. I'm waiting for someone to confirm this is working. Then I will install.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
24th September 2013, 01:06 AM |#7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Christchurch, NZ

More
Ok guys CONFIRMED WORKING! make sure you follow the instructions like your performing heart surgery and you should be fine. (they have made it a lot easier then the ICS method!) and Make 6+ copies of the recommend backups

NOTE: I done it from CROMI-X 5.0.3 which i believe uses 10.6.1.14.10 bootloader. But it should work on any JB bootloader(But dont hold me too it ).
Last edited by JoinTheRealms; 24th September 2013 at 01:19 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoinTheRealms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2013, 01:23 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinTheRealms

Ok guys CONFIRMED WORKING! make sure you follow the instructions like your performing heart surgery and you should be fine. (they have made it a lot easier then the ICS method!) and Make 6+ copies of the recommend backups

NOTE: I done it from CROMI-X 5.0.3 which i believe uses 10.6.1.14.10 bootloader. But it should work on any JB bootloader(But dont hold me too it ).

When it finished generating my blobs I tried doing adb pull /tmp/AndroidRoot i get "error: device not found"
24th September 2013, 01:31 AM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Christchurch, NZ

More
what does "adb devices" say?
btw did you try "adb pull /data/media/AndroidRoot"? thats what i used..
24th September 2013, 01:35 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinTheRealms

what does "adb devices" say?
btw did you try "adb pull /data/media/AndroidRoot"? thats what i used..

It doesn't show anything. Do i have to reboot the tablet back into fastboot mode?
Yes i tried "adb pull /data/media/AndroidRoot"
24th September 2013, 01:42 AM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Christchurch, NZ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laod

It doesn't show anything. Do i have to reboot the tablet back into fastboot mode?
Yes i tried "adb pull /data/media/AndroidRoot"

Well you most likely dont have an adb driver installed the tf700 universel naked driver contains adb/ fastboot and apx drivers but you have to install them individually. check device manager and manually update the apx driver if its got the yellow triangle. You will have to do the same when you boot into apx mode.

At that point you can probably reboot into android (again im not responsible for any mishaps ) and copy the files over via mtp as you need the blob.bin file stored in /data/media/AndroidRoot to bootstrap nvflash.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nvflash, tf700, unbrickable
Previous Thread Next Thread