Hopefully this tool will help beginners to unlock their devices and flash a recovery as easily as possible.
I know its when you are new to all this stuff like adb or fastboot and you donīt know how to use cmd.
But this tool is also very usefull for all advanced users out there if you want to flash a recovery without losing time tipping the commands in cmd.
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by this tool. No warranties of any kind are given.
You should know what happens when you are unlocking. Warranty will be void ...
- Install the ADB drivers for you tablet
- Flash a recovery (CWM, Philz Touch Recovery or TWRP)
- Flash you own recovery.img or recovery.blob
- Install the unlock tool from Asus
- Reboot your device (fastboot and adb)
- Save a screenshot on your PC
- Save and show the logcat on you PC
- Show the Android developement of your device on XDA
Transformer Toolkit v3.2.0 (3,23 MB)
Just download and execute the "Transformer Toolkit.exe"
Maybe you need to download the .NET Framework 4.5.2
Changelog and Source Code
Changelog and source code can be found here