If you like my work you can donate by clicking the link below:
Please tell me your xda nickname in the donation!
Donators: steveman29, bads3ctor, Douglas Wing, pastorbob62, Yamir Gonzalez, ziggy71, sbdags, Mackis, Daruniafx, MotoFlasher, tijsva, JoinTheRealms, faustus1005, ubefuct, LetMeKnow
Please always try to undervolt the CPU as much as you can/as its running stable! Less VCORE, less heat, more batterylife!
If you get reboots and/or cpu gov scaling errors, you have undervolted too much!
PLL Calculation Excel:
I have also made a cpu pll calculation excel sheet. there you can calculate your correct M,N values for a specific freq
Download here: http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/35204606/file.html
Printout hexdumps from edp.c:
I also wrote a small c-programm to print out the content of the edp hex-dump.
just copy the hex values from your edp.c in edplimits.c. look in the file and you know how to.
Its an eclipse project.
The output is a file called: edp_entrys.txt
Check out your speedo_id and regulator id and search for it in the .txt file
Download here: http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/40584147/file.html
If you dont make any changes to my kernel here my recommendation:
- Use asus batterysaver for (as the name sais: powersaving)
- use asus balanced mode for gaming or heavy loaded apps (this is not oc too much so it wont burn ur hand away)
- use asus normal/performance mode for daily use (surfing, browsing apps, just the normal daily use (except gaming!!)
- if you have our own frequency setting, i recommend for gaming: 1600MHz CPU Quadcore max. and 600MHz GPU max
Need help - Still something unclear?: THX lucius.zen
Android App for my Kernel:
- init.d file will be created if it not exists before my app is using it (initd error messages should be gone now ) - fixed bug that causes a force close in the cpu uv section when trying to change cpu voltages http://d-h.st/fEm
- added boot to linux tab (you need the latest beta kernel!! and you need to flash the linux installer zip) http://d-h.st/Y3T
Linux Installer (needed by my App):
- kexec hardboot support - dynamic fsync added http://d-h.st/7jX New app v2.4: - added boot to linux tab (you need the latest beta kernel!!) http://d-h.st/Y3T What do i have to do when i want to boot to linux from your Hundsbuah App? - Just download this linux installer zip, flash it in recovery and be sure that you are on the latest beta kernel (v3.4.1 from 2013-10-29) - You can install Linux as a virtual image and use all the default settings during installation! http://d-h.st/GBy
- added a lot of tcp congestions http://d-h.st/bXd
- added bfq io scheduler - added sio io scheduler http://d-h.st/ACY
- Removed frequencies from the frequency table: 1.28 Ghz, 1.33 Ghz, 1.37 Gh, 1.54 Ghz http://d-h.st/ILo
normal+data2sd (this is kernel is for both versions, normal and data2sd - if you dont install the data2sd patch from below it is working as normal "non data2sd version") http://d-h.st/hyD
just format the 2nd partition of ur sdcard with ext2 or ext4 and set the 2nd partition as active or boot install this patch: http://d-h.st/xbU and use the normal+data2sd kernel from above big thanks to _that!
- you tell me
Please report any problems / feedback