5,595,815 Members 34,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

Tip us?

Kidd_Funkadelic
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
Did you try to flash full stock rom (full stock rom included bootloader), I would try ICS version .30 first.
OK, will do. I don't have an SD card, so I'm trying to use adb but getting "error: device not found". Wondering if the drivers are wrong? In Device Manager I see "Asus Fastboot Interface" (Under Samsung Android Phone").

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucius.zen View Post
Ok cool, so long as ive disabled fsync in CROMI and am using a kernel that supports disabling fsync I should be good.

Why is there an option in the kernel installer to disable fsync if this is set via CROMI? Is it just to give people the option to re-enable fsync if they disabled it in CROMI?
It just very convinience, when you switch kernel and at the same time enable or disable fsync WITHOUT going back and re flash Cromi. For pro users we can enabled or disabled by editing the file in the init.d folder.

benpwarner
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Re: [ROM][17 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Just got a real nice stereo Bluetooth head set and discovered that I can't listen to media. It works on my phone so I know its not the Bluetooth. Am I the only one with this issue? If not, is there a fix? I really like this rom but I also really like the headphones.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

Kidd_Funkadelic
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Did you try to flash full stock rom (full stock rom included bootloader), I would try ICS version .30 first.
I don't see a link on the Asus download site for a ".30". Do you happen to have a link?

EDIT: Going to bed. Will take this up tomorrow. Thanks for your help so far

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by benpwarner View Post
Just got a real nice stereo Bluetooth head set and discovered that I can't listen to media. It works on my phone so I know its not the Bluetooth. Am I the only one with this issue? If not, is there a fix? I really like this rom but I also really like the headphones.

Not all bluetooth will work with tf700, I haven't found any tiny headset bluetooth that worked with tf700, only couple big ass headsets would work.

benpwarner
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Re: [ROM][17 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Quote:
Not all bluetooth will work with tf700, I haven't found any tiny headset bluetooth that worked with tf700, only couple big ass headsets would work.
So even though it pairs and sees them as a media bluetooth headset, it just wont work?

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by benpwarner View Post
So even though it pairs and sees them as a media bluetooth headset, it just wont work?

Yes, it paired like normal, but no sound (input or output sound).

benpwarner
Old
Thanks Meter 8

bogus

_that
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2069
Quote:
Originally Posted by aybesea69 View Post
I don't use Google or Hulu, but it seems to me that if Android is like Linux (which I believe it is in most respects), you should be able to set up either directory name and make a hard link to the other. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like it should work.
From what I read, the problem is that one requires the lib directory to exist, and the other doesn't work if the directory exists.

lartomar2002
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
My LG HBS-700 bluetooth headset works with my Asus TF700 and Acer a100.
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T-CROMBi-kk 4.4.2
Viewsonic G Tablet-SmoOth Bean 4.1.2
Acer Iconic a100 Rooted and bootloader unlocked stock ICS
Ainol 7 Advanced
Ouya (rooted)
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php
Nothing left in my right brain, nothing right in my left brain

The Following User Says Thank You to lartomar2002 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cleanrom, infinity, inheritance, jelly bean, tf700