Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

Tip us?

william tanaya
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
Found 2 things, the odex version wrote as deodex (just spelling) and the full screen is not working, reflash twice? is there any trick to enable full screen? my dpi is 213 using stock launcher.
mine's working... try to look in the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to william tanaya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

buhohitr
Old
(Last edited by buhohitr; 24th February 2013 at 03:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by william tanaya View Post
mine's working... try to look in the app.
Yes, it's working, didn't know I have to launch the app and enabled the full screen mode. Thanks!

Edit: This build (testing Odex) is pretty smooth, haven't seen anything yet, all the Asus weather widgets, hulu+, 213dpi and the market are working nicely. Also pretty smooth too. Also tested this with _that_V3 kernel on normal and data2sd mode. For data2sd, _that V3 kernel switched from normal to data2sd nicely but the sdcardi (internal)is not displayed correctly. Sdbags, I think we need a new cromi_data2sd for 3.4, since you changed the framework. I would prefer you to make the cromi_data2sd with _that kernel instead of Clemsyn. Thanks.
BTW, I love the FULL SCREEN mode...awsome!

william tanaya
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Yes, it's working, didn't know I have to launch the app and enabled the full screen mode. Thanks!
no worries. i haven't tried it until you mention it/

xpakage
Old
Thanks Meter 437
Plugging in the wall charger to the dock turns the tablet on. 3.4 Odex with stock _that kernel/ondemand/row and with stock settings.

william tanaya
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:

Edit: This build (testing Odex) is pretty smooth, haven't seen anything yet, all the Asus weather widgets, hulu+, 213dpi and the market are working nicely. Also pretty smooth too. Also tested this with _that_V3 kernel on normal and data2sd mode. For data2sd, _that V3 kernel switched from normal to data2sd nicely but the sdcardi (internal)is not displayed correctly. Sdbags, I think we need a new cromi_data2sd for 3.4, since you changed the framework. I would prefer you to make the cromi_data2sd with _that kernel instead of Clemsyn. Thanks.
BTW, I love the FULL SCREEN mode...awsome!
yeah. the full screen mode is awesome. too bad it limited to only 2 button. i found it a bit hard to get use to...

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by william tanaya View Post
yeah. the full screen mode is awesome. too bad it limited to only 2 button. i found it a bit hard to get use to...
It's three, the left button, if you tab once it's a "back" button, if you hold it, it's a recent apps and the right button is for home. So it's same as original but it saved me one tab when you in an app like watching movie, I just tab right button and I'm home. (the old way, I need to tab once to bring up the 3 buttons, then hit home).

william tanaya
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
It's three, the left button, if you tab once it's a "back" button, if you hold it, it's a recent apps and the right button is for home. So it's same as original but it saved me one tab when you in an app like watching movie, I just tab right button and I'm home. (the old way, I need to tab once to bring up the 3 buttons, then hit home).
well. true. but i'm using it this way:
left: one tap: back
hold: recent app
right: one tap: home
hold: notification..
i want to get another one for the top right. xD

timrock
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Default Re: [ROM][17 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpakage View Post
Plugging in the wall charger to the dock turns the tablet on. 3.4 Odex with stock _that kernel/ondemand/row and with stock settings.
This has always been the case, I believe.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Nexus 7 (2013)
I couldn't hold out, so i rooted.

Add me on Google+
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timrock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lartomar2002
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Which launcher is the "stock launcher"? I quess what I am asking is it a Asus stock or Apex, ADW, Go, etc?
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T-CROMBi-kk 4.4.2
Nexus 7 2nd gen 32gb
Ouya (rooted)
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php
Nothing left in my right brain, nothing right in my left brain

william tanaya
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
Which launcher is the "stock launcher"? I quess what I am asking is it a Asus stock or Apex, ADW, Go, etc?
stock? asus stock... like the name said...

The Following User Says Thank You to william tanaya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cleanrom, infinity, inheritance, jelly bean, tf700