There's an OP... You should read it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cashyftw For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #24  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 473

725 posts
More
Madmack - Any word on if you will be getting official support from CM? I know you were going to contact the CM admin team and wanted to see if you got a response?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
16th December 2012, 11:19 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 4,466

3,552 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterBandit

Madmack - Any word on if you will be getting official support from CM? I know you were going to contact the CM admin team and wanted to see if you got a response?

no reply yet.

my gerrit submission is getting some feedback however so that is moving in the right track.

it might take a little while before everything is approved and merged.

of course all of this is for cm10. Not the version in this topic. I'm personally using cm10 as a dd and I think it's stable to be merged into the mainline cm nightlies.

cm10.1 is a whole different story.

16th December 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #26  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 473

725 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmack

no reply yet.

my gerrit submission is getting some feedback however so that is moving in the right track.

it might take a little while before everything is approved and merged.

of course all of this is for cm10. Not the version in this topic. I'm personally using cm10 as a dd and I think it's stable to be merged into the mainline cm nightlies.

cm10.1 is a whole different story.

Fair enough I'm using cm 10 as a dd too and I can understand that...hopefully the gerrit response will help in the 10.1 development too...thanks again dude

17th December 2012, 09:10 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 57

200 posts
Wake wakey

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium
17th December 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 312

2,084 posts
More
Been moving between this, CM10 and the stock backup. I just finished reformatting the 64 mSD to FAT32 via HP USB tool. I can, via TWRP, make backups, restore, transfer files via file manager and recognize the correct storage amount. I boot back into any ROM and I get damaged SD notification. Thoughts?

Tested perfect in both W7/Dell and a newer iMac. And yes I've flashed the patch. Tested a 16GB and that works fine in the Note. Frustrated.
Last edited by bmstrong; 17th December 2012 at 08:05 PM.
17th December 2012, 07:06 PM   |  #29  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 167

107 posts
I must say if you havent read from other thread. I re-tract my idea to move onto 10.1. I think 10.0 should be 100% and merged and 10.1->20.1 will come after. I think the goal should be to getting this device merged. See my notes on the other thread.
17th December 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 4,466

3,552 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstrong

Been moving between this, CM10 and the stock backup. I just finished reformatting the 64 mSD to FAT32 via HP USB tool. I can, via TWRP, make backups, restore, transfer files via file manager and recognize the correct storage amount. I boot back into any ROM and I get damaged SD notification. Thoughts?

Tested perfect in both W7/Dell and a newer iMac. And yes I've flashed the patch. Tested a 16GB and that works fine in the Note. Frustrated.

no idea man. i don't have that issue here. when you boot back to "any rom", maybe that any rom is not liking fat32 although i highly doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeninja99

I must say if you havent read from other thread. I re-tract my idea to move onto 10.1. I think 10.0 should be 100% and merged and 10.1->20.1 will come after. I think the goal should be to getting this device merged. See my notes on the other thread.

I disagree. Getting cm10 merged will not magically pop cm10.1 out. We have a serious pending open source audio issue here and merging cm10 won't help it in any way.

For me personally I couldn't care less whether CM10 gets officially supported or not. I just don't want to see anybody merge my work without any creds. I personally use the build in the CM10 OP as a daily driver and I'm very happy with it. This cm10.1 in call audio is more of a "fun project" so I do flash 4.2 from time to time to see if I can somehow fix it. Would love to see someone else with ril audio experience join and chime in. I tried my best to make my sources as readily available as possible.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to madmack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread