FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 - Android 4.2 WIP

16th December 2012, 08:08 AM |#21  
cashyftw's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 452
 
More
I wiped everything, and now GPS is working! Now I can go party Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
 
 
16th December 2012, 09:12 AM |#22  
pegapega02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio Grande
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Voice calls are not working how can I fix this
16th December 2012, 10:34 AM |#23  
cashyftw's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 452
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegapega02

Voice calls are not working how can I fix this

There's an OP... You should read it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cashyftw For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2012, 09:57 PM |#24  
MonsterBandit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 473
 
More
Madmack - Any word on if you will be getting official support from CM? I know you were going to contact the CM admin team and wanted to see if you got a response?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
16th December 2012, 10:19 PM |#25  
madmack's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 4,515
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterBandit

Madmack - Any word on if you will be getting official support from CM? I know you were going to contact the CM admin team and wanted to see if you got a response?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

no reply yet.

my gerrit submission is getting some feedback however so that is moving in the right track.

it might take a little while before everything is approved and merged.

of course all of this is for cm10. Not the version in this topic. I'm personally using cm10 as a dd and I think it's stable to be merged into the mainline cm nightlies.


cm10.1 is a whole different story.


Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
16th December 2012, 10:31 PM |#26  
MonsterBandit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 473
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmack

no reply yet.

my gerrit submission is getting some feedback however so that is moving in the right track.

it might take a little while before everything is approved and merged.

of course all of this is for cm10. Not the version in this topic. I'm personally using cm10 as a dd and I think it's stable to be merged into the mainline cm nightlies.


cm10.1 is a whole different story.


Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Fair enough I'm using cm 10 as a dd too and I can understand that...hopefully the gerrit response will help in the 10.1 development too...thanks again dude

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
17th December 2012, 08:10 AM |#27  
volcomguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Wake wakey

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium
17th December 2012, 04:46 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 344
 
More
Been moving between this, CM10 and the stock backup. I just finished reformatting the 64 mSD to FAT32 via HP USB tool. I can, via TWRP, make backups, restore, transfer files via file manager and recognize the correct storage amount. I boot back into any ROM and I get damaged SD notification. Thoughts?

Tested perfect in both W7/Dell and a newer iMac. And yes I've flashed the patch. Tested a 16GB and that works fine in the Note. Frustrated.
Last edited by bmstrong; 17th December 2012 at 07:05 PM.
17th December 2012, 06:06 PM |#29  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
I must say if you havent read from other thread. I re-tract my idea to move onto 10.1. I think 10.0 should be 100% and merged and 10.1->20.1 will come after. I think the goal should be to getting this device merged. See my notes on the other thread.
17th December 2012, 07:51 PM |#30  
madmack's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 4,515
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstrong

Been moving between this, CM10 and the stock backup. I just finished reformatting the 64 mSD to FAT32 via HP USB tool. I can, via TWRP, make backups, restore, transfer files via file manager and recognize the correct storage amount. I boot back into any ROM and I get damaged SD notification. Thoughts?

Tested perfect in both W7/Dell and a newer iMac. And yes I've flashed the patch. Tested a 16GB and that works fine in the Note. Frustrated.

no idea man. i don't have that issue here. when you boot back to "any rom", maybe that any rom is not liking fat32 although i highly doubt it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by codeninja99

I must say if you havent read from other thread. I re-tract my idea to move onto 10.1. I think 10.0 should be 100% and merged and 10.1->20.1 will come after. I think the goal should be to getting this device merged. See my notes on the other thread.

I disagree. Getting cm10 merged will not magically pop cm10.1 out. We have a serious pending open source audio issue here and merging cm10 won't help it in any way.

For me personally I couldn't care less whether CM10 gets officially supported or not. I just don't want to see anybody merge my work without any creds. I personally use the build in the CM10 OP as a daily driver and I'm very happy with it. This cm10.1 in call audio is more of a "fun project" so I do flash 4.2 from time to time to see if I can somehow fix it. Would love to see someone else with ril audio experience join and chime in. I tried my best to make my sources as readily available as possible.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to madmack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note II Android Development by ThreadRank