Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Sound/MOD]True Sound Enhancer Sony Walkman App working/EQ's and Clear Bass

Tip us?

Lolanerd
Old
Thanks Meter 529
Do the sound mods all run through the Walkman app? Because I prefer using other music apps since the song/artist from the Walkman app never show up on my car bluetooth
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lolanerd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Maddhadder90
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf View Post
Shouldn't matter. ... but if your talking about awesome beats (which is no where near "beats". Only htc users get to experience true beats) Anyway. ... you will have to delete dspmanager if your current mod comes with that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Yea that's what I meant to say awesome beats and dsp manager.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

gruesomewolf
Old
Thanks Meter 7761

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanerd View Post
Do the sound mods all run through the Walkman app? Because I prefer using other music apps since the song/artist from the Walkman app never show up on my car bluetooth
Have you tried this mod, or just speaking from past experience? Anyway no.....the EQ will also work with other music players....like google play.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddhadder90 View Post
Has anyone tested this on jb asop?

Edit that....I did just try it on the CM10 Nightlys and after deleting DSPManager it is running like a dream!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gruesomewolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lolanerd
Old
Thanks Meter 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf View Post
Have you tried this mod, or just speaking from past experience? Anyway no.....the EQ will also work with other music players....like google play.
No, I was just going off of past experience. I'll try it out anyways and see if it was just a bad example last time, thanks for the help and for the mod
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lolanerd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dazednconfused
Old
Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 20208

DONATE TO ME
Looks awesome man, thanks for sharing.

Wicked Sensations Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to dazednconfused For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gruesomewolf
Old
Thanks Meter 7761

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused View Post
Looks awesome man, thanks for sharing.
Ty

Max_Pain
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Havent played much with it yet but wanted to point out something...hopefully a small bug and not a problem.
Flashed it, wiped cache and dalvik. Didn't use the phone for another hour or so when we got in the car and neither navigation nor Pandora could be heard more than a whisper even though the volume was cranked on the car stereo and on the phone.
I just opened the Walkman app and boom the sound came back. Closed the Walkman app and the sound stayed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on MetroPCS!
HTC Wizard -> HTC Evo 4G -> HTC Evo 3D -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy S4 (wife) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II -> Samsung Galaxy Note III

mad82109
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Pain View Post
Havent played much with it yet but wanted to point out something...hopefully a small bug and not a problem.
Flashed it, wiped cache and dalvik. Didn't use the phone for another hour or so when we got in the car and neither navigation nor Pandora could be heard more than a whisper even though the volume was cranked on the car stereo and on the phone.
I just opened the Walkman app and boom the sound came back. Closed the Walkman app and the sound stayed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on MetroPCS!
Glad to know its not just me with the problem.

gruesomewolf
Old
Thanks Meter 7761

DONATE TO ME
Is this thru bt? Or how are you communicating with your car stereo?

Max_Pain
Old
Thanks Meter 331
in my case via Aux-in.

so far audio is still at the regular volume since the first time I opened the Walkman app.
HTC Wizard -> HTC Evo 4G -> HTC Evo 3D -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy S4 (wife) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II -> Samsung Galaxy Note III