FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Sound/MOD]True Sound Enhancer Sony Walkman App working/EQ's and Clear Bass

83 posts
Thanks Meter: 519
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th December 2012, 09:10 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Off topic but anything from TN would be awesome .. was running a few of yal roms back on my OG EVO til I upgraded to the sgs3 . Will be trying this out ..

Sent from my SGS3 using xda app-developers app
 
 
18th December 2012, 11:24 AM |#22  
Venal_System's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NWA
Thanks Meter: 328
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks Team Nocturnal, this is in my opinion, the best my phone has ever sounded, with or without headphones.
18th December 2012, 05:49 PM |#23  
gruesomewolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mooresville, NC
Thanks Meter: 8,506
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by runwitme

Off topic but anything from TN would be awesome .. was running a few of yal roms back on my OG EVO til I upgraded to the sgs3 . Will be trying this out ..

Sent from my SGS3 using xda app-developers app

That's a true statement. ...lol





Quote:
Originally Posted by Venal_System

Thanks Team Nocturnal, this is in my opinion, the best my phone has ever sounded, with or without headphones.

That's what we like to hear.


Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to gruesomewolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2012, 05:51 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
after applying this mod I'm hearing an echo when I'm talking in the phone, anybody?
18th December 2012, 08:32 PM |#25  
Max_Pain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, Fl
Thanks Meter: 453
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa

after applying this mod I'm hearing an echo when I'm talking in the phone, anybody?

same here.
would like a fix to that.
19th December 2012, 01:00 AM |#26  
gruesomewolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mooresville, NC
Thanks Meter: 8,506
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Pain

same here.
would like a fix to that.

Well have a fix up for that in the next couple of days. ... maybe sooner if I get some time

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to gruesomewolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th December 2012, 01:02 AM |#27  
Max_Pain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, Fl
Thanks Meter: 453
 
More
awesome.

thanks!
19th December 2012, 02:21 AM |#28  
Venal_System's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NWA
Thanks Meter: 328
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey, may I include this in a Tmo rom, I am putting together, all credits and links will go to you guys.
19th December 2012, 07:49 AM |#29  
Imurdaddytoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Installed and notifications/ring tones were extremely loud even on the quietest setting

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
20th December 2012, 04:14 AM |#30  
gruesomewolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mooresville, NC
Thanks Meter: 8,506
 
Donate to Me
More
Here's a new zip that fixes echo in call. Also fixed some build.prop edits

http://d-h.st/69Q

Well update op when I have time.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to gruesomewolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th December 2012, 09:57 AM |#31  
Robalboa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag myrtle beach
Thanks Meter: 398
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf

Here's a new zip that fixes echo in call. Also fixed some build.prop edits

http://d-h.st/69Q

Well update op when I have time.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Flashed the updated file now the sound
Enhancements fc's

This mod really makes the phone loud and crisp when it works. The first version worked awsome. Except in call echo.

Galaxy S 3 32gb ...Sprint
jelly bean leak.....yahhhyuhhh
Last edited by Robalboa; 20th December 2012 at 10:09 AM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes