Vulnerability and exploit by alephzain : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2048511
The application page on my blog
Characteristics of this app:
- Works on any device, let you know if your system is vulnerable
- Doesn’t require root to apply the fix
- Doesn’t modify your system, copy files or flash anything
- Fix can be enabled or disable at will
- Free of charge
- Break proper function of the Front camera on some Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II Samsung official firmwares when activated.
- Might alter MHL/HDMI output functions on some devices (not confirmed)
- Cannot protect efficiently against some potential attacks (typically, on boot).
- The real fix by manufacturers or some carefully written custom kernels will indeed be the only true solutions to this vulnerability − and won’t introduce any feature regression like this one does with some firmwares on cameras.
- Comes without any kind of support or warranty.