Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 44,435 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][I605][4.2.2][04/25/13]PAC-man V22.1.0 | PA-3.15 | AOKP-mr1 | CM10.1

Tip us?

basedboii
Old
Thanks Meter 22
damn it more roms!! it keeps on getting better and better

KBizzle
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by THATTON View Post
OK, here is the deal. If you flash an AOSP BASED ROM, you will lose S-Pen functionality. It basically becomes a stylus. This has been asked in EVERY single thread. You can download alternative apps for S-Pen type apps. So, take your pick- an AOSP ROM w/o S-Pen functions or a TW based ROM with S-Pen crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake55 View Post
Hey jack ass thats not what he was asking:banghead:

But to anwser his question the multi window will be gone :screwy:

And just so that I won't get laughed at multi Window is part of TW but that was not his question

Oh yeah the hover SPEN function will be gone as well:thumbdown:

Sent from my CDMA Note 2 using xda premium
Most of you folks don't know me because I just recently moved from sprint. So ill just give you a quick run down as to how I like my threads. Fun, laid back and free of drama. There will be lots of dumb questions and I'll try to add to the op as they get asked. In the meantime, refrain from bashing each other and muddling up my thread. If you wanna publicly attack each other, take it to slick_ricks thread. Ok, just kidding about that but really, show me a little respect and keep it clean, that's all I ask. If you don't like someone's question, ignore it and either I or someone with patience will answer them. Thank you everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KBizzle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KBizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 4,189
Okay guys, started the Q&A section. If you're having a bad day and don't feel like answering dumb questions, direct them to read the second post. If a new dumb question comes up, let me know via pm and ill add it. Thanks.

xXJay_RXx
Old
Thanks Meter 500
I've heard so many good things about this PAC-Man ROM. I'll have to try it out after I give this PA ROM a try. Looks good

bigtoysrock
Old
Thanks Meter 7,956

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle View Post
Most of you folks don't know me because I just recently moved from sprint. So ill just give you a quick run down as to how I like my threads. Fun, laid back and free of drama. There will be lots of dumb questions and I'll try to add to the op as they get asked. In the meantime, refrain from bashing each other and muddling up my thread. If you wanna publicly attack each other, take it to slick_ricks thread. Ok, just kidding about that but really, show me a little respect and keep it clean, that's all I ask. If you don't like someone's question, ignore it and either I or someone with patience will answer them. Thank you everyone.

Freaking hell man, looks like you got a mash pit over here kbizzle. I'm always around if you need anything man.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtoysrock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KBizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 4,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtoysrock View Post
Freaking hell man, looks like you got a mash pit over here kbizzle. I'm always around if you need anything man.
Thank you sir!

tommyb_
Old
Thanks Meter 140

DONATE TO ME
i flashed PA yesterday and couldnt hear any audio on a phone call. is this rom having that problem too? i could use this as a daily as long as i can hear other people on a phone call.

KBizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 4,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyb_ View Post
i flashed PA yesterday and couldnt hear any audio on a phone call. is this rom having that problem too? i could use this as a daily as long as i can hear other people on a phone call.
I did a test call with a tester and everything was good.

tommyb_
Old
Thanks Meter 140

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle View Post
I did a test call with a tester and everything was good.

sweeet. now we jus need gps!

KBizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 4,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyb_ View Post
sweeet. now we jus need gps!
Now, I didn't personally test this but it's quoted in the cm thread that a gps app on the market got gps working. Check over there and see.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe