Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][I605][4.2.2][04/25/13]PAC-man V22.1.0 | PA-3.15 | AOKP-mr1 | CM10.1

OP KBizzle

17th December 2012, 05:27 PM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle

Now, I didn't personally test this but it's quoted in the cm thread that a gps app on the market got gps working. Check over there and see.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

i saw something about that but i couldnt find the specific app he used. i tried several with no success. i think its workin on some but not others..
The Following User Says Thank You to tommyb_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2012, 05:29 PM   |  #22  
KBizzle's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,203
 
4,111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyb_

i saw something about that but i couldnt find the specific app he used. i tried several with no success. i think its workin on some but not others..

Ok. Well in due time. CM is still alpha and sbrissen is on the job. He does good work. I'm sure it will be figured out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to KBizzle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle

Ok. Well in due time. CM is still alpha and sbrissen is on the job. He does good work. I'm sure it will be figured out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

oh yeah im not worried bout it, i jus didnt know if maybe it had been fixed in yours. but we've had a lot of work done very quickly on this phone, im happy
The Following User Says Thank You to tommyb_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2012, 08:49 PM   |  #24  
KBizzle's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,203
 
4,111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Like I requested on the sprint side, if there are any photoshop whiz's. Make some cool PACman wallpapers and ill build into the future roms.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
17th December 2012, 09:01 PM   |  #25  
neckbonest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag jacksonville florida
Thanks Meter: 151
 
765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle

Like I requested on the sprint side, if there are any photoshop whiz's. Make some cool PACman wallpapers and ill build into the future roms.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Just had this tattooed a couple weeks ago. I think it would make a good wallpaper for this rom

Tapn from the 4TH dimension........ Where their are no i-phones!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1355774502266.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1571322  
The Following User Says Thank You to neckbonest For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2012, 09:12 PM   |  #26  
KBizzle's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,203
 
4,111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Lol. It would.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
17th December 2012, 09:38 PM   |  #27  
idle0095's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 352
 
2,108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
Does the home button work on this ROM? I know the cm10 doesn't work and this has some cm10 n it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
17th December 2012, 09:53 PM   |  #28  
illogic6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
994 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idle0095

Does the home button work on this ROM? I know the cm10 doesn't work and this has some cm10 n it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Home button worked for me in both ROMs
17th December 2012, 09:53 PM   |  #29  
KBizzle's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,203
 
4,111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idle0095

Does the home button work on this ROM? I know the cm10 doesn't work and this has some cm10 n it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

What do you mean by doesn't work? Like if you press it, it won't take you to the home screen?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
17th December 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #30  
idle0095's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 352
 
2,108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle

What do you mean by doesn't work? Like if you press it, it won't take you to the home screen?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Some one told me home button won't unlock or bring to home when pressed in a app.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes