FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Mar-17][1.3.3][endeavoru]AOSB How amazing rom it is!

933 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,388
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2678836
Please visit this thread and delete this thread
Last edited by jing95916; 17th March 2014 at 10:54 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jing95916 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jing95916 Ad-Free
 
 
17th March 2014, 10:32 AM |#2  
Namautoenx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
What different between this ROM and AOSB (MAR 12 ) 1.3.2?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
17th March 2014, 10:33 AM |#3  
blackbuffalo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hŕ Nội
Thanks Meter: 1,315
 
More
Version only
17th March 2014, 10:41 AM |#4  
jing95916's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Fuding
Thanks Meter: 1,388
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namautoenx

What different between this ROM and AOSB (MAR 12 ) 1.3.2?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Already have 1.3.2?


Sent from Nian's iPhone using Tapatalk
17th March 2014, 10:51 AM |#5  
Namautoenx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jing95916

Already have 1.3.2?


Sent from Nian's iPhone using Tapatalk

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2678836

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
17th March 2014, 10:52 AM |#6  
jing95916's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Fuding
Thanks Meter: 1,388
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namautoenx

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2678836

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Ok. I will contact the admin and delete this thread.


Sent from Nian's iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes