Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V5.0.0 ATT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash Stock Image

Tip us?

mocsab
Old
Thanks Meter 604
First of all - thank you for your work - it is amazing how thoroughly you have grown this product/service for such an incredible number of different phones.

I am curious about something - forgive me if this is a dumb question - many of the more recent ROMS we have availalble are based on the International 7105 Note 2 -

I assume that because this is the firmware we are using, we neeed to make that selection when choosing our device when Galaxy Tool Kit starts up?

Is that correct?
My Phone Galaxy S5 G900T
My Rom: - X-Note TMT v.5 | Alliance 4.1
My Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: KT-SGS5 - NF6 - KTweaker
My Carrier - ATT

Former Devices: ☆Galaxy Note 3☆HTC ONE☆Galaxy S IV☆Galaxy Note II☆Galaxy S3☆EVO 4g LTE☆Nexus☆Epic 4G☆Treo(W)☆Palm Treo☆(P)

fourire
Old
Thanks Meter 450
Is it okay with this build version: JR003CI317MVLALJ2 ? I saw this one in your menu without VL

Thanks
HTC ONE M8 SILVER VERSION

mskip
Old
Retired Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 13638

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourire View Post
Is it okay with this build version: JR003CI317MVLALJ2 ? I saw this one in your menu without VL

Thanks
Yes thats the same as option 31 in the Model Selection screen I just leave the 1st 2 characters off as they arent as relevant.

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13638

DONATE TO ME
Changed primary download link to goo.im

Mark.

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13638

DONATE TO ME
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 TOOLKIT AUTO UPDATE V3.1.0 [21ST DEC 2012] AVAILABLE!!

Changelog:
+Added CWM 6.0.2.5 Recovery Images for ATT, LTE, Sprint, TMobile + Verizon
+Updated all the root/unroot procedures for more stability
+Added Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery [CWM or TWRP] to Main Menu
+Added support for TMOBILE [SGH-T889] build JRO03C ALK8
+Added option to disable Verizon Start Info Screen via Toolkit Settings
+Changed NAND Restore path to /data/media to support JB4.2 [when it arrives to the device]

For people who do not want or cannot get the Auto Update versions you can download cwm touch from http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager and use the Toolkit to create a tar file and flash it via odin. The Toolkit just makes it ALLOT easier.

I have uploaded all of my toolkits to goo.im so if you ever need to download one click on the link in my sig.

[Auto Updates are only accessible if you have donated to the Toolkit project, received an activation code and unlocked the donator features. Auto Updates are a much faster and easier way of pushing small updates that would otherwise not be worth doing. I can push a single textual change or add support for a new build without having to go through the whole process of building a full version and uploading a large file. IF you are not able to or do not want to donate to unlock the Auto Update feature (and other donator features) then all the smaller updates are collated and a full build made when I have time or if there are enough updates to warrant it. This is the easiest way to make sure all the Toolkits are as up to date as possible. IF you have any views about this please pm me about them and do not post in the open thread]

Enjoy

Mark.

kSnaz
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Thank you

I used successfully to root and install SuperSU on my Bell Note 2 [SGH-I317M]. Worked very well. Thank you!

I should search first but the lazy man asks, has anyone seen a list of app safe to freeze with Titanium backup for this device? Thank you.

Jayster0966
Old
(Last edited by Jayster0966; 22nd December 2012 at 01:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 367
Thanks. Used to to install CWM and root ATT GN2 (SGH 1317)with no problems as well. Next to install Cleanrom 3.3!
PHONES:

Samsung SM-N900T on ATT
Note 2 SGH-I317 ATT: Handed Down
S4 SOLD
S3 Handed down
S2 SOLD

MaStA819
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip View Post
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 TOOLKIT AUTO UPDATE V3.1.0 [21ST DEC 2012] AVAILABLE!!

Changelog:
+Added CWM 6.0.2.5 Recovery Images for ATT, LTE, Sprint, TMobile + Verizon
+Updated all the root/unroot procedures for more stability
+Added Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery [CWM or TWRP] to Main Menu
+Added support for TMOBILE [SGH-T889] build JRO03C ALK8
+Added option to disable Verizon Start Info Screen via Toolkit Settings
+Changed NAND Restore path to /data/media to support JB4.2 [when it arrives to the device]

For people who do not want or cannot get the Auto Update versions you can download cwm touch from http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager and use the Toolkit to create a tar file and flash it via odin. The Toolkit just makes it ALLOT easier.

I have uploaded all of my toolkits to goo.im so if you ever need to download one click on the link in my sig.

[Auto Updates are only accessible if you have donated to the Toolkit project, received an activation code and unlocked the donator features. Auto Updates are a much faster and easier way of pushing small updates that would otherwise not be worth doing. I can push a single textual change or add support for a new build without having to go through the whole process of building a full version and uploading a large file. IF you are not able to or do not want to donate to unlock the Auto Update feature (and other donator features) then all the smaller updates are collated and a full build made when I have time or if there are enough updates to warrant it. This is the easiest way to make sure all the Toolkits are as up to date as possible. IF you have any views about this please pm me about them and do not post in the open thread]

Enjoy

Mark.
I'm not seeing the 3.1 version on the goo.im site in your signature. Has it been uploaded there already and I am missing it?

Thank you!

Gucci.Nexus
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Love your work Mark!
So, the at&t toolbox will work on my Telus model?

Phone: Galaxy Note II - SGH-i317M* Provider: Telus Rom: Stock (JB 4.1.1) (unrooted) Kernel: Stock Recovery: TWRP

--------------
Thanks to the Devs hard work and the power of sharing!
Phone: Galaxy Note II - SGH-i317M Provider: Telus Rom: Stock 4.3 Kernel: Stock Recovery: Stock

--------------
Thanks to the Devs hard work and the power of sharing!

tonytooth
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaStA819 View Post
I'm not seeing the 3.1 version on the goo.im site in your signature. Has it been uploaded there already and I am missing it?

Thank you!
I'm not seeing 3.1 point either?