Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V5.0.0 ATT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash Stock Image

OP mskip

18th December 2012, 01:58 PM   |  #11  
Flag West Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 700

2,535 posts
More
First of all - thank you for your work - it is amazing how thoroughly you have grown this product/service for such an incredible number of different phones.

I am curious about something - forgive me if this is a dumb question - many of the more recent ROMS we have availalble are based on the International 7105 Note 2 -

I assume that because this is the firmware we are using, we neeed to make that selection when choosing our device when Galaxy Tool Kit starts up?

Is that correct?
18th December 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #12  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 450

1,632 posts
More
Is it okay with this build version: JR003CI317MVLALJ2 ? I saw this one in your menu without VL

Thanks
18th December 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #13  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 13,802

11,173 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourire

Is it okay with this build version: JR003CI317MVLALJ2 ? I saw this one in your menu without VL

Thanks

Yes thats the same as option 31 in the Model Selection screen I just leave the 1st 2 characters off as they arent as relevant.

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th December 2012, 03:11 AM   |  #14  
Flag Norfolk

11,173 posts
Donate to Me
More
Changed primary download link to goo.im

Mark.
21st December 2012, 01:40 PM   |  #15  
Flag Norfolk

11,173 posts
Donate to Me
More
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 TOOLKIT AUTO UPDATE V3.1.0 [21ST DEC 2012] AVAILABLE!!

Changelog:
+Added CWM 6.0.2.5 Recovery Images for ATT, LTE, Sprint, TMobile + Verizon
+Updated all the root/unroot procedures for more stability
+Added Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery [CWM or TWRP] to Main Menu
+Added support for TMOBILE [SGH-T889] build JRO03C ALK8
+Added option to disable Verizon Start Info Screen via Toolkit Settings
+Changed NAND Restore path to /data/media to support JB4.2 [when it arrives to the device]

For people who do not want or cannot get the Auto Update versions you can download cwm touch from http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager and use the Toolkit to create a tar file and flash it via odin. The Toolkit just makes it ALLOT easier.

I have uploaded all of my toolkits to goo.im so if you ever need to download one click on the link in my sig.

[Auto Updates are only accessible if you have donated to the Toolkit project, received an activation code and unlocked the donator features. Auto Updates are a much faster and easier way of pushing small updates that would otherwise not be worth doing. I can push a single textual change or add support for a new build without having to go through the whole process of building a full version and uploading a large file. IF you are not able to or do not want to donate to unlock the Auto Update feature (and other donator features) then all the smaller updates are collated and a full build made when I have time or if there are enough updates to warrant it. This is the easiest way to make sure all the Toolkits are as up to date as possible. IF you have any views about this please pm me about them and do not post in the open thread]

Enjoy

Mark.
22nd December 2012, 01:47 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 25

25 posts
Thank you
I used successfully to root and install SuperSU on my Bell Note 2 [SGH-I317M]. Worked very well. Thank you!

I should search first but the lazy man asks, has anyone seen a list of app safe to freeze with Titanium backup for this device? Thank you.
22nd December 2012, 02:04 AM   |  #17  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 592

860 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks. Used to to install CWM and root ATT GN2 (SGH 1317)with no problems as well. Next to install Cleanrom 3.3!
Last edited by Jayster0966; 22nd December 2012 at 02:08 AM.
22nd December 2012, 06:53 AM   |  #18  
Flag Holloman AFB, NM
Thanks Meter: 61

163 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 TOOLKIT AUTO UPDATE V3.1.0 [21ST DEC 2012] AVAILABLE!!

Changelog:
+Added CWM 6.0.2.5 Recovery Images for ATT, LTE, Sprint, TMobile + Verizon
+Updated all the root/unroot procedures for more stability
+Added Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery [CWM or TWRP] to Main Menu
+Added support for TMOBILE [SGH-T889] build JRO03C ALK8
+Added option to disable Verizon Start Info Screen via Toolkit Settings
+Changed NAND Restore path to /data/media to support JB4.2 [when it arrives to the device]

For people who do not want or cannot get the Auto Update versions you can download cwm touch from http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager and use the Toolkit to create a tar file and flash it via odin. The Toolkit just makes it ALLOT easier.

I have uploaded all of my toolkits to goo.im so if you ever need to download one click on the link in my sig.

[Auto Updates are only accessible if you have donated to the Toolkit project, received an activation code and unlocked the donator features. Auto Updates are a much faster and easier way of pushing small updates that would otherwise not be worth doing. I can push a single textual change or add support for a new build without having to go through the whole process of building a full version and uploading a large file. IF you are not able to or do not want to donate to unlock the Auto Update feature (and other donator features) then all the smaller updates are collated and a full build made when I have time or if there are enough updates to warrant it. This is the easiest way to make sure all the Toolkits are as up to date as possible. IF you have any views about this please pm me about them and do not post in the open thread]

Enjoy

Mark.

I'm not seeing the 3.1 version on the goo.im site in your signature. Has it been uploaded there already and I am missing it?

Thank you!
22nd December 2012, 09:02 AM   |  #19  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 18

488 posts
More
Love your work Mark!
So, the at&t toolbox will work on my Telus model?

Phone: Galaxy Note II - SGH-i317M* Provider: Telus Rom: Stock (JB 4.1.1) (unrooted) Kernel: Stock Recovery: TWRP

--------------
Thanks to the Devs hard work and the power of sharing!
22nd December 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 31

110 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaStA819

I'm not seeing the 3.1 version on the goo.im site in your signature. Has it been uploaded there already and I am missing it?

Thank you!

I'm not seeing 3.1 point either?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread