5,597,707 Members 35,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V5.0.0 ATT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash Stock Image

Tip us?

reinbeau
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4686
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytooth View Post
I'm not seeing 3.1 point either?
I may be wrong, but you're not going to 'see' a minor update here. If you've donated (and it is so worth it) you can update within the app on your PC. Read his posts, I'll quote here:

Quote:
[Auto Updates are only accessible if you have donated to the Toolkit project, received an activation code and unlocked the donator features. Auto Updates are a much faster and easier way of pushing small updates that would otherwise not be worth doing. I can push a single textual change or add support for a new build without having to go through the whole process of building a full version and uploading a large file. IF you are not able to or do not want to donate to unlock the Auto Update feature (and other donator features) then all the smaller updates are collated and a full build made when I have time or if there are enough updates to warrant it. This is the easiest way to make sure all the Toolkits are as up to date as possible. IF you have any views about this please pm me about them and do not post in the open thread]
Ann - Not a man

Did you read the first post of the thread?

The real purpose of XDA explained in one post - Click here!

| Samsung US/Canada GSM|

Μολὼν Λαβέ
The Following User Says Thank You to reinbeau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MaStA819
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Oh ok. Thank you for pointing that out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Waynehead69
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Talking Much Thanks

MSkip, you are the man!

mskip
Old
Retired Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 13408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci.Nexus View Post
Love your work Mark!
So, the at&t toolbox will work on my Telus model?

Phone: Galaxy Note II - SGH-i317M* Provider: Telus Rom: Stock (JB 4.1.1) (unrooted) Kernel: Stock Recovery: TWRP

--------------
Thanks to the Devs hard work and the power of sharing!
Select model 31 at startup for Telus now as I have split up the Models fully (although they are pretty much the same).

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinbeau View Post
I may be wrong, but you're not going to 'see' a minor update here. If you've donated (and it is so worth it) you can update within the app on your PC. Read his posts, I'll quote here:
Thank you Ann

Mark.

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kSnaz View Post
I used successfully to root and install SuperSU on my Bell Note 2 [SGH-I317M]. Worked very well. Thank you!

I should search first but the lazy man asks, has anyone seen a list of app safe to freeze with Titanium backup for this device? Thank you.
I havent seen any lists but if there is anything then you will most probably find it in the themes & apps forum.

I am planning on adding a debloat function in the new year to remove carrier added apps but I will have to colaborate with users when the time comes to start work on it as im sure different carriers will have different apps that can be removed.

Mark.

tonytooth
Old
Thanks Meter 31
I'm trying this out for the first time and loving it. How much easier can this get? No searching around everywhere for the proper files. This is beautiful! Thanks for your hard work. Something minor I thought I'd point out that I noticed while using this, it reads "you should see RESET in the top left box turns green". With this newer version of Odin, it now turns blue, who knew. Just thought you might want to know as this may confuse some noobs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toolbox.jpg
Views:	677
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	1586146  

crawlgsx
Old
Thanks Meter 267

DONATE TO ME
Great work again. Just recently donated for the Nexus 4 one, then picked up a GN2 and donated again for this version . Makes life a lot easier!
Chris D.
AT&T | HTC One M8
Previously - LG G2, Nexus 5, HTC One, BB Z10, Note II, Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 920, ATT GS3, Note N7000, Skyrocket, Infuse 4g, Inspire 4g , Atrix 4g, iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs, iPhone, HTC 8525, many dumb-phones.

Gucci.Nexus
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip View Post
I havent seen any lists but if there is anything then you will most probably find it in the themes & apps forum.

I am planning on adding a debloat function in the new year to remove carrier added apps but I will have to colaborate with users when the time comes to start work on it as im sure different carriers will have different apps that can be removed.

Mark.
Let me know if you need anything from a sgh-i317M Telus model. I have made a nandroid of stock, except recovery. I also made a dd backup of system and modem.
Thanks Mark!

Phone: Galaxy Note II - SGH-i317M* Provider: Telus Rom: Stock (JB 4.1.1) (unrooted) Kernel: Stock Recovery: TWRP

--------------
Phone: Galaxy Note II - SGH-i317M Provider: Telus Rom: CleanRom Ace 4.8 (Android 4.1.2) Kernel: Stock Recovery: TWRP

--------------

hdbueller
Old
(Last edited by hdbueller; 26th December 2012 at 11:50 PM.)
Retired Forum Mod
Thanks Meter 10
Default Odin

Hi Mskip....can I use any other version of Odin? I use a small netbook with a 10" screen and can't see the start button which must be at the bottom now which is cut off instead of mid-way down the panel as on the earlier versions of Odin.
Thanks....Later

Either that,or can I change the window size in the new one?
LG G Flex
AT&T
Stock

Samsung Galaxy Note I717
AT&T
Stock (Son's phone now)

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega
Painfully Stock
(Wife's phone now)