[ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 [OFFICIAL]
CyanogenMod 10.1 AOSP (UPDATED) 4.2.2 JellyBean
Nexus 7 Thread
You must have the Tilapia Recovery installed before flashing
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features
* included in this ROM before flashing it!
Latest TWRP link
1. Download from: Get.cm
2. Download GAPPS from: Goo.im 3/1
3. Place on SD card(internal storage)
Note: The latest TWRP(tilapia) 2.4.x.x is needed on 4.2.x
4. Reboot to recovery, Install XXX-Nightly-tilapia.zip
, Install gapps.zip
5. Reboot and enjoy
6. For new Nightlies use the build in CM updater.
If clean flashing do not hit "Format Data" when wiping otherwise you will loose internal storage(SD card).
If you want to know the bleeding edge of what is being worked on/Merged
1. Nexus 7 Gerrit
3. CM Google+
READ IMPORTANT (ADB)
CM does not have and does not support Tablet UI. If you want that search elsewhere.
NOTES: Updated 2/21
1. Android 4.2.2 is here. Everything seems relatively stable, but I am sure any bugs will be fixed very soon. Still under the CM 10.1 naming.
2. I posted unofficial gapps which work perfectly fine for me in addition to the 4.2.1 apps from goo.im. Will update once goo.im has official ones up.
3. For those that want Picasa Sync rmkilc
. Give him thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets try and keep this thread clean. Please use search, there is no need for the same question being asked and answered every few pages.
Thanks are appreciated
AT&T Galaxy S4