5,598,718 Members 38,334 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI v1.0.0

Tip us?
 
xJakeyy
Old
(Last edited by xJakeyy; 23rd December 2012 at 04:19 PM.)
#21  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 66
Join Date: Sep 2011
This is great! Appreciate the effort. Would it be cheeky of me to request one for the EzPDF Reader (pro)? The default one is a bit too blurry.
 
G-Bus
Old
#22  
G-Bus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 422
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal
An updated Gnote icon would be sick! Thanks with the great work so far!
 
404 ERROR
Old
(Last edited by 404 ERROR; 24th December 2012 at 07:18 AM.)
#23  
404 ERROR's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 316
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJakeyy View Post
This is great! Appreciate the effort. Would it be cheeky of me to request one for the EzPDF Reader (pro)? The default one is a bit too blurry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Bus View Post
An updated Gnote icon would be sick! Thanks with the great work so far!
Done and I will upload the files in the OP from now on. Also, I don't own ezPDF Reader PRO, so I'm not sure if it will look like the original 100%. Sometimes these icons are smaller than the actual icon resolution (144x144), so the ezPDF icon might come out to be bigger.

v0.4
Quote:
Added ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GNotes, Markers, Wallpaper Wizardrii

Total: 22
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 [WHITE]
The Following User Says Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aly19
Old
#24  
aly19's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 375
Join Date: Apr 2011
If you get a chance and don't mind, would you be able to make the high resolution icons for the apps: GTA Vice City, XDA Developers, Kingsoft Office, and Google Reader?

Thank you for taking your time to make this thread and all of the icons in it
 
404 ERROR
Old
(Last edited by 404 ERROR; 24th December 2012 at 01:06 PM.)
#25  
404 ERROR's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 316
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aly19 View Post
If you get a chance and don't mind, would you be able to make the high resolution icons for the apps: GTA Vice City, XDA Developers, Kingsoft Office, and Google Reader?

Thank you for taking your time to make this thread and all of the icons in it
np, and yeah I'll do it probably tomorrow. At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to make an Apex Theme to make this easier to apply, so we'll see how it goes.


EDIT: annnnnd... I got it to work somewhat. It's very messy though.

EDIT2: I got it to work and it applies the icons well except for the ones I didn't buy. I don't exactly understand how to sign it for release, so I'll look at it tomorrow.
Here's a picture showing it working - http://i4.minus.com/idmVXWQKmTWTh.png
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 [WHITE]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rajitsingh
Old
(Last edited by rajitsingh; 24th December 2012 at 02:10 PM.)
#26  
rajitsingh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 227
Posts: 800
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 ERROR View Post
np, and yeah I'll do it probably tomorrow. At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to make an Apex Theme to make this easier to apply, so we'll see how it goes.


EDIT: annnnnd... I got it to work somewhat. It's very messy though.

EDIT2: I got it to work and it applies the icons well except for the ones I didn't buy. I don't exactly understand how to sign it for release, so I'll look at it tomorrow.
Here's a picture showing it working - http://i4.minus.com/idmVXWQKmTWTh.png
A launcher theme would be AWESOME!!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Google Nexus 10 - OmniROM | HTC One X - MaximusHD | Acer Liquid - CyanogenMod 7.1

 
xJakeyy
Old
#27  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 66
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 ERROR View Post
Done and I will upload the files in the OP from now on. Also, I don't own ezPDF Reader PRO, so I'm not sure if it will look like the original 100%. Sometimes these icons are smaller than the actual icon resolution (144x144), so the ezPDF icon might come out to be bigger.

v0.4
Looks great on my Nexus 10, thanks a lot!
 
404 ERROR
Old
(Last edited by 404 ERROR; 24th December 2012 at 11:14 PM.)
#28  
404 ERROR's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 316
Join Date: Jan 2012
Launcher Theme vAlpha1 is up. Just keep in mind that there are problems with the app drawer icon, so you're going to have to replace that yourself.

Tell me how it goes because this is the first time I've ever made a theme or apk.

Another thing, because I don't own some of the paid icons you guys requested, I can't find out the app activity name which is one of the things I need to replace these icons. Is it possible for you guys to long press>shortcuts>activities and then click on the app? The app will then expand and will list out 1 or more activity names that look like "com.name.appname.activity." Just copy everything written there and post it here.

The apps I need this for are ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, Falcon Pro, and GTA Vice City.


EDIT: I found a minor mistake in the first APK I uploaded. To those 3 or so people who downloaded them, just uninstall the one you had, and install the new APK. If you don't, you're going to end up with two apks of the same theme.
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 [WHITE]
 
G-Bus
Old
#29  
G-Bus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 422
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 ERROR View Post
Launcher Theme vAlpha1 is up. Just keep in mind that there are problems with the app drawer icon, so you're going to have to replace that yourself.

Tell me how it goes because this is the first time I've ever made a theme or apk.

Another thing, because I don't own some of the paid icons you guys requested, I can't find out the app activity name which is one of the things I need to replace these icons. Is it possible for you guys to long press>shortcuts>activities and then click on the app? The app will then expand and will list out 1 or more activity names that look like "com.name.appname.activity." Just copy everything written there and post it here.

The apps I need this for are ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, Falcon Pro, and GTA Vice City.
Just installed the APK and it didnt replace my Gnotes icon.
 
404 ERROR
Old
(Last edited by 404 ERROR; 24th December 2012 at 11:56 PM.)
#30  
404 ERROR's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 316
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Bus View Post
Just installed the APK and it didnt replace my Gnotes icon.
Strange. It replaced the one on mine. Let me look into it more.

EDIT: Did you make sure it's not a shortcut? Did you check within the app drawer? Applying a theme sometimes won't replace the icons on the homescreen, you need to pull it out from the app drawer again.
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 [WHITE]

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes