[GUIDE][WP7.8] Update all Nokia Lumia's to WP7.8 (New firmwares in Navifirm!!!)
I have here a tutorial that will help you to install wp7.8 on your lumia 610.
Firmware avaible for the following models
Supported 610 models are:
- Nokia lumia 610 (RM-835)
- Nokia lumia 610 (RM-836)
Supported 800 models are:
- Nokia lumia 800 (RM-801)
Supported 900 models are:
- Nokia lumia 900 (RM-823)
Supported 710 models are:
- Nokia lumia 710 (RM-803)
- Nokia lumia 710 (RM-809)
Supported 510 models are:
- Nokia lumia 510 (RM-889)
What you need is:
Nokia care suite:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mobile-...re-Suite.shtml
Step 1) Download the Firmware:
- First download Navifirm and extract it to your desktop in a folder named Navifirm
- open Navifirm and choose by server: Nokia care suite
- Now browse for your phone in my Case it is the nokia lumia 610 (RM-835)
- Download the firmware 8858
- Wait for it to finish download can take up to ~10 minutes
- After the download is complete navigate to the Fw folder and stay there!
Step 2) Flashing the firmware:
- Download and install nokia care suite 5.0 from the link in this thread
- Open the Application launcher and from there choose (Product support tool for store 5.0)
- Now connect your nokia lumia 610 to your pc and leave it powered on!
- Go to file and open product type in RM-835 and choose the device
- and then by no connection choose USB1 RM-835 and click on the sync button.
- Now click on the tab programming and choose recovery.
- in the down right corner you see download progress and behind that a green squere click on the arrow behind the green squere and choose ''open data package location''
- The folder should be empty that is good now go to the Navifirm folder and copy all the files inside the Fw folder to the folder from Nokia care suite!
- DO NOT FORGET TO CICK ON UPDATE LIST!
- after you done that click in nokia care suite on the 1066.0000.8858.12470 firmware and click on start your phone will shut down and the screen will stay black.
- Wait for the progress to be done and your phone will have WP7.8!
Good luck and happy flashing!
The Final Results:
TALK DIRTY TO!!!
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" (Stockrom V3)
Galaxy S2 Plus (Stock 4.2.2)
Toshiba Satellite C855-255
Just hit the thanks button He doesn't bite your Finger