[UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER ONLY] Upgrade ics RazrHD to JB via RSD-Lite
UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER ONLY!!!
Well i wrote this post because many users are having problem upgrading the HD to Jelly Bean, there are simple steps to having a 100% working JB Phone!!!
1. download the JB firmware from Telstra Full from here http://sbf.droid-developers.org/vanq...10_CFC.xml.zip
or from Firmware thread!
THANKS TO FIRMWARE TEAM!
I like the Telstra one because Orange and SFR have many battery issues.
2. download the modem_signed file of your operator, U can find it on your Firmware file ICS, In this case were gonna use the Telcel Mexico one (is very important to use the correct one, because in each region LTE works in different freq.
Also u have to extract the fsg_signed file too.
Telcel Modem_Signed https://www.box.com/s/dp2aj3v8odeu65yqkr2x
Rogers Modem_Signed https://www.box.com/s/i2qnaauvc0pd3xmn23mg
AGAIN THANKS TO FIRMWARE TEAM!
3. download the .xml edited: https://www.box.com/s/ylydzzjs79ynmj1vbdm3
This file works for everyone, its just an edited file to run the rsd lite without GETVAR error.
4. with the Telstra firm downloaded double click on it and open with WinRar and Replace the .xml, the fsg_signed and modem_signed files.
5. and thats it! u have a fully functional SBF file to start flashing with RSD Lite.
Btw here u can find the latest drivers.... https://motorola-global-portal.custh...ail/a_id/88481
any issue im here to support u!!!