- Based on UELPL (official US version)
- CM9 Android keyboard with adjustable vibration and volume keys to move corser
- init.d supported
- rooted of course
- insecure kernel
- build.prop tweaked
- SD Card speed tweak
- removed ads (mostly)
- Advanced Power Menu
- 1% battery mod
- V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox! Read here
- Also included the scripts under /system/xbin/scripts so you can modify to your preference:
* Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5 (because stock the battery isn't read correctly)
- Modded Skype! Credit to theos0o!! Visit his thread for apk download if needed.)
- Ported Asus Supernote! Credit to b00sted for this fantastic set of links!)
- HIDE CLOCK ON STATUS BAR feature. Only TW based ROM offering this currently. Check out Settings > Date and Time for the new toggles!
- GooManager Ready! (from v2.2 onward - future updates will be pushed OTA )
- Quick Panel lightly themed, darker and slicker looking now, IMO
- LONG PRESS BACK TO KILL APP! Another first to Galaxy Tab 10.1 TW based ROM offerings! AOKP style app kill mod ported from GNote for GTab10.1. In any application, simply longpress the back button to destroy the app. USE THIS FEATURE OFTEN TO FURTHER CONSERVE BATTERY AND FREE UP RAM ON YOUR DEVICE.
CHANGES IN 3.0:
- Merged Mackay 1.3 Kernel - BIG thanks to XDA Recognized Developer and Team Infamous contributor kasper_h for his work on this awesome kernel! OC support to 1.6 GHz, lots of custom governors to choose from, amazing deep sleep, brickbug safe. Check out the official Mackay 1.3 thread here for more details!
- Added latest Nova Launcher. Highly recommended...keep reading, there are other benefits to using it if you don't today!
- Added new default wallpaper, optimized for use with Nova Launcher. Enable Nova on initial boot and it will size itself to add more badass. Yes, more badass.
- A couple of app updates (ROM Toolbox etc.)
- Further tweaks for more effortless scrolling and touchscreen response!
- BAKED IN V6 SUPERCHARGER SETTINGS! I've included a patched services.jar that should speed things up considerably in the UI and clocks in at 75% supercharged right from the initial flash. Beta testers reported great results. If you use the baked in Nova Launcher, it will supercharge itself! Run the V6 script in /system/xbin/scripts to 100% supercharge and re-apply minfree settings for maximum performance. IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR WHILE!
And coming soon...
- A few more aesthetic tweaks that are necessary
- A new, fully re-themed System UI add-on that will darken the theme even further and add some light holo theming + a new battery mod! STAY TUNED FOR THAT.
- Maybe a switch to SuperSU...still considering that one.
- We can't update every week. I have a family and demanding job and will work as hard as possible to support the thread but new enhancements may take some time.
- Make sure you do the obvious thing - take a Nandroid backup prior to flashing in case something unexpected occurs!
ALWAYS a good idea to do a full wipe before flashing! TWRP or CWM is fine, make sure you do a factory reset AND a /system wipe to be sure you get it all!
Change log: v3.0 - Baked in Mackay 1.3 kernel - Removed Kii keyboard - Baked in V6 SUPERCHARGER tweaked services.jar. Re-run supercharger script for 100% performance (Option 9 recommended for "super unleaded" performance! - More tweaks for scroll and touchscreen response. You won't find better response or scrolling in another stock 4.0 ROM for this device, period. - Added latest Nova Launcher - Updated ROM Toolbox - Updated Dropbox - New 1280x800 wallpaper OPTIMIZED FOR NOVA LAUNCHER v2.2 Reconfigured GooManager to detect future updates Pulled CPU Sleeper, causing instability issues Updated default wallpaper - more badass. Everybody likes more badass. Darkened theming on top quick panel bar. The blue bothered me. I think this is much better. Fixed translucent notification overlay - solid black with very light silver gradient. Slick. Added Kii Keyboard Fixed white-on-white volume icons when adjusting volume Updated 1% battery mod with new icons NEW MOD: Longpress back button to kill application v2.12 - Addition of Asus Supernote/Modded Skype apps to package - Added Hide Clock mod to Settings menu (thanks Jeboo!) **EXCLUSIVE to P7510 Samsung stock-based ROM variants** (as far as we can tell... PM me proof of this option on a ROM with a thread posted before this one and I will pull the claim.) v1.2 - Advanced Power Menu - 100% battery mod - debloated // removed Samsung apps - updated tweaks and scripts - few others I cannot remember... 1.1 - rebased to UELPL (official US version) - added Android keyboard from CM9 with adjustable vibration and volume keys to move corser - deodexed - zipaligned - init.d supported - rooted of course - unsecure kernel - build.prop tweaked - V6 supercharged - SD Card speed tweak - included CPU sleeper app from Eugene - busybox - updated scripts in xbin/scripts - DSP manager - removed Google Now - removed ads (mostly) - fat addition, meaning full of bloat. Will slim down next update. - Ereader is acting up. See extra's below for download 1.0 - Google Now with working voice (still in beta, so can be hit or miss) - Android keyboard - fixed init.d - kernel issues before - Goo.im manager - included - Titanium backup - included - Flash player - included - few others... - working on lots of tweaks that may or may not be out anytime soon
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */ By using the rom you agree with the above terms!
- As mentioned above, it was noticed very late that there is still one white-on-white notification icon in the pop-up volume selectors. This is known and an update will be provided as soon as there's more time (didn't want to hold back any longer)
- Jamison904 for all the help, motivation and support!
- Kasper_h for the Mackay 1.3 kernel and all of his help, advice, and contributions!!
- zepplinrox for V6 script
- B00sted (link to Asus Supernote)
- theos0o (modded Skype)
- Jeboo (Hide Clock toggle)
- mirko ddd (longpress to kill mod)
- Kiidev for the Kii Keyboard!
INSTALLATION STEPS (JUST IN CASE)
- CLEAN FLASH ALWAYS!!!! Back up your apps, launcher settings, all that stuff before you start.
- Download ROM to /sdcard
- Reboot into recovery
- Take a backup
- Wipe exactly as shown here: Cache, Dalvik, Factory Reset, AND SYSTEM PARTITION. In CWM, use "format /system" under Mounts and Storage.
- Reboot. First boot may take 1-2 minutes, BE PATIENT. You'd take a while to get going again if someone ripped out all your guts and stuffed them back in a different way, wouldn't you?
DOWNLOADS AND OTHER LINKS
Note: PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRRORS TO OUR WORK. If a mirror craps out and we haven't noticed, please PM me.
INFAMOUS TAB 3.0 - MAIN DOWNLOAD
INFAMOUS TAB 3.0 - OFFICIAL MIRROR
LINK TO ORIGINAL INFAMOUS TAB THREAD (for extras etc.)
Feel free to hit the Thanks button on the OP and/or hook me up with a 5 star rating if you're happy with my work!
And hey, if you're feeling especially charitable, please feel free to ship a donation to the dirty diaper fund! My wife and son will thank you, and may even let me hang around to do more stuff for everyone! Absolutely not required but ABSOLUTELY appreciated by me and my family! Use the "Donate to Me" link to your left, and thank you again for your support!