Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,241 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FINAL][ROM][ICS 4.0.4][7510][UELPL] - Infamous Tab v3.0 - 3.17.2013

Tip us?

bprince
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
CWM 5.8.3.1

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
CWM 5.0.2.7
Samsung Galaxy S5 on Omega v3.0

Jamison904
Old
Thanks Meter 14272

DONATE TO ME
Try flashing Infamous 1.0 then flash 2.1. For one reason or another coming from CM straight to 2.0+ causes a boot loop. Try this and let us know.
Ex-Reconized Developer. Why? Because.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison904 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lancem71
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
Try flashing Infamous 1.0 then flash 2.1. For one reason or another coming from CM straight to 2.0+ causes a boot loop. Try this and let us know.
Do you have a link? I can't get it to download from xda. Should I just let it boot up and then try and install 2.1? Thanks

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1740

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Do you have a link? I can't get it to download from xda. Should I just let it boot up and then try and install 2.1? Thanks

I just tested the link in the OP and it's working fine...follow the link at the bottom of my OP to the original Infamous thread and then click the download link for V1.0. Or are you saying that's what you did with no success? I just tried 30 secs ago and it seems OK...
Past/Current Devices: Galaxy Tab 10.1 (sold), Galaxy S2 T989D x2, Galaxy S3 T999, Galaxy Note2 I317M (sold), HTC One M8 (current)

TEAM INFAMOUS ON FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE

If you're new, THIS IS REQUIRED READING.

lancem71
Old
Thanks Meter 65
I got it to work....thanks. Gonna flash in a few.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1740

DONATE TO ME
The other thing that I'm wondering guys is if this stallout is happening due to the older versions of CWM (5.x.x.x) not necessarily wiping partitions correctly. There is all kinds of talk about using wipe scripts with the older versions to clear the partitions correctly and I'm curious as to whether those older recoveries are leaving "remnants" that are giving you grief.

In addition to the 1.0 option, try updating your recovery to CWM 6.x.x.x or the newer TWRP offerings. I myself use TWRP religiously and haven't had a single issue flashing anything since 4.0 including CM10. Thx!
Past/Current Devices: Galaxy Tab 10.1 (sold), Galaxy S2 T989D x2, Galaxy S3 T999, Galaxy Note2 I317M (sold), HTC One M8 (current)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djmatt604 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bprince
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatt604 View Post
The other thing that I'm wondering guys is if this stallout is happening due to the older versions of CWM (5.x.x.x) not necessarily wiping partitions correctly. There is all kinds of talk about using wipe scripts with the older versions to clear the partitions correctly and I'm curious as to whether those older recoveries are leaving "remnants" that are giving you grief.

In addition to the 1.0 option, try updating your recovery to CWM 6.x.x.x or the newer TWRP offerings. I myself use TWRP religiously and haven't had a single issue flashing anything since 4.0 including CM10. Thx!
Thanks, I just updated my CWM to version 6, tried it again and it works like a charm. Only issue I have is the rolling wake-up (Turning screen on from Sleep) but there are some hints on the forum which might help.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Just installed the new rom and it runs really smooth, will keep testing. Thanks for your hard work
Samsung Galaxy S5 on Omega v3.0
The Following User Says Thank You to bprince For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lancem71
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Finally got it loaded and really like the look of it. One request though, is there a way to get battery percentage on the icon?

Nice work!!

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1740

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Finally got it loaded and really like the look of it. One request though, is there a way to get battery percentage on the icon?

Nice work!!

Hi...There is a batt percentage mod included...are you saying you are not seeing that? Can you post a picture of your home screen / status bar?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app

lancem71
Old
Thanks Meter 65
How do i get to the mod?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1355959684606.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	1577290