Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 42,557 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FINAL][ROM][ICS 4.0.4][7510][UELPL] - Infamous Tab v3.0 - 3.17.2013

Tip us?

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1739

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancem71 View Post
How do i get to the mod?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
You should not need to do anything. Check out the screenshots in my OP...the mod takes over the stock battery indicator and should just be there.

Can you post sequentially the steps you took to flash and get where you are now including all partitions you wiped please? That will give us a better idea of what's happened. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app
Past/Current Devices: Galaxy Tab 10.1 (sold), Galaxy S2 T989D x2, Galaxy S3 T999, Galaxy Note2 I317M (sold), HTC One M8 (current)

TEAM INFAMOUS ON FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE

If you're new, THIS IS REQUIRED READING.

lancem71
Old
Thanks Meter 65
I was on cm10 nightly so i upgraded cwm to 6.0 and then flashed Infamous 1.0. Once that loaded up, i did a full wipe (data,cache,davlik) and flashed Infamous 2.12. Let everything settle and set up my screens as i normally would.

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1739

DONATE TO ME
Hmmm...it seems like the mod didn't take. Try a cache/dalvik only wipe and dirty flash 2.12 again...Very strange.

Past/Current Devices: Galaxy Tab 10.1 (sold), Galaxy S2 T989D x2, Galaxy S3 T999, Galaxy Note2 I317M (sold), HTC One M8 (current)

lancem71
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatt604 View Post
Hmmm...it seems like the mod didn't take. Try a cache/dalvik only wipe and dirty flash 2.12 again...Very strange.

Tried that and still doesnt work. Not a deal breaker for me thoug. Really like the look and feel of this ROM. Good job.

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.
The Following User Says Thank You to lancem71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1739

DONATE TO ME
Much appreciated. I'll talk to Jamison and dig around a bit to see if there's anything else I can provide in the way of advice for you...can't say I've ever seen the mod not take. Glad you are happy though in the meantime! Appreciate the support.

The Following User Says Thank You to djmatt604 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1739

DONATE TO ME
All...remember that if you are coming from CM10 it is always a good idea to wipe your system partition before flashing this ROM. (Although I recommend doing it EVERY time you flash something new this is a case where it is a MUST)

- If you use TWRP please use the Wipe - System option
- If CWM use the "format /system" option under the Advanced menu

Let me know if any questions. Thanks!!

Duvel999
Old
Thanks Meter 141
I got a 7500 Tab & I would like to use this ROM on it.
Because there arent many Roms for the 7500, which I really like

I read in the Q & A that its possible to flash p7510 roms on the p7500 device? losing 3g would not be a problem for me.

Or could I lateron flash manually a GSM Modem.

Would you advise me this?
Tenebrae Sum

SE X10i, ARC, Xperia T, Xperia Z1..... Forever SE Android

ttxcsabby
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Christmas came early this year!!

Sent from ...
The Following User Says Thank You to ttxcsabby For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1739

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvel999 View Post
I got a 7500 Tab & I would like to use this ROM on it.
Because there arent many Roms for the 7500, which I really like

I read in the Q & A that its possible to flash p7510 roms on the p7500 device? losing 3g would not be a problem for me.

Or could I lateron flash manually a GSM Modem.

Would you advise me this?
Hi, I have heard the same thing but don't have a 3g tab so would have absolutely no way of testing that theory myself. I cannot be held responsible if you do that and something happens to your device my friend...but if you are brave and want to try it, I would simply suggest making a Nandroid backup first and then giving it a go

If you do try, please let us know if it works and what features (other than 3g, derp lol) are/aren't working...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app

Jamison904
Old
Thanks Meter 14272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatt604 View Post
Hi, I have heard the same thing but don't have a 3g tab so would have absolutely no way of testing that theory myself. I cannot be held responsible if you do that and something happens to your device my friend...but if you are brave and want to try it, I would simply suggest making a Nandroid backup first and then giving it a go

If you do try, please let us know if it works and what features (other than 3g, derp lol) are/aren't working...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app
First off, thanks buddy for picking up this project! I see great things coming to Infamous for the 7510 as well as our other project IOSP Everyone be sure to thank djmatt604! He has been working the last few weeks to bring this to you. Many long hours/nights.

As for 7500, you can flash this and all will work except 3G. It is possible to make an add on zip to make 3G work, ie. Modem, 7500 specific kernel, as well as systemUI.apk, framework-res.apk, and the settings.apk. Its is a lot of added work. We will talk about it, but no promises.
Ex-Reconized Developer. Why? Because.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jamison904 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]